[20] Crash [20]

After pressing the button next to Bad's name, he came and picked her up from the house. Tommy was begging her to stay since they all were going to go to the market, but she couldn't. Y/N still had to find herself an outfit, and now Wilbur as well.

Once Y/N got to the castle and she thanked Bad, the girl set on her way to find the Prince to ask him the question of guests. Asking around the staff and going down the corridors, the Princess stumbled apon Prince Sapnap.
"Sapnap! Hey" She called, getting the attention of the male as he turned around at his name, smiling apon seeing her face.

"Y/N, do you need anything?" He asked, stopping to a hault and turning his whole body to look at the girl.

"Do you know where Dream is? I'm looking for him" Y/N pinched her lips as she asked, Sapnap wracking his brain for an answer.

"Oh right, last time I saw him he was in his office. Do you want me to take you there?" He answered, he looked like to be in a rush as well.

"No, but thank you for offering. I won't keep you up anymore, see you at lunch?" Her mouth turned into a smile and he nodded before swiftly walking down the hall and taking a right, going out of sight.

Y/N set on her journey to the Prince's office to ask about bring a guest, using the mental map she made and finding it within 5 minutes.

Her hand rose to knock on the door, "Dream?" She called before hearing a muffled acceptance to come in, opening the door.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" He was sat at his desk in the middle of the room, papers situated in piles nearby. Dream looked up to meet her E/C eyes, a calm smile shown on his features.

"I have a question about the Masquerade." She trailed off, staying near the doorframe. He nodded for her to continue,
"So. I was wondering if I could invite a friend."
"Oh yeah, for sure." He shrugged it off, she didn't realise it would be that easy. "Just make sure they are royal or else the guards wouldn't let them in"

"What if he wasn't?" Y/N tested her luck,
"Then I guess you would have to sneak him in or something.." He trailed off, narrowing his eyes like giving her a clue. She caught on,

"Wait, you would let me sneak in a commoner? For real?" He nodded,
"Just don't tell people he isn't royal," Dream responded, before looking back down at his paperwork. "Is that all?"

"Yes and thank you" Y/N smiled brightly at the boy, who breathed a laugh and smiled back, more soft this time.

"Your welcome" Y/N had never seen him speak in a more relaxed tone, it was more or less stressed from the piles of work he had to do over the week. So she left with a goodbye to go buzz Techno the news.

Little did she knew she made Dream's day just a little brighter.

--

a/n:

Made this in a span of 30 minutes from stress writing, very short sorry about that

I wanted to add more, but it's nearly 3am again but I'm not even tired and I have online school tomorrow at like 8am, help.

Go get some food and drink, you all deserve it

Warning more angst is going to happen in the up coming chapter, probably would get that ready maybe on Monday or Tuesday since I go back to school full time after Easter.

Love you all, go get some food and a drink, I have some juice near me which I just swallowed in one gulp, currently choking while writing this

Also If there is any spelling mistakes, please point them out so I can find them easier and change them

Here's a mini story of a lie I told my dad about me writing books to make the words go higher:

One day I was sat downstairs on my sofa in the living room at like 8pm watching Ant and Dec's: Saturday night Takeaway (yes I am very British) while also reading a random dnf one-shot book I found in wattpad.

My parents know nothing about me writing fanfics or even reading them so when I found my dad looking over my shoulder, confused on what I was reading I mentally broke down.

Here is the conversation we legit had.

D- Dad
M- Me

D- "Hey (my name), what are you reading?"

(I was freaking out)
M- "Oh uh, a story my friend wrote and sent to me

D- What's it about?

M- Um.. It's about Minecraft and people getting stuck in diffrent dimensions. (Yes I gave little to no explanation, I just wanted to stop talking)

D- Cool

*silence*

D- Can you, like, add stuff to it? Since I saw you write paragraphs last week.

M- OH Um. Yeah, sort of.

*silence* *me glad that's its over so I don't have to lie*

D- Can you make a dimension out of shit, name it shitland and have a big boss made our of crap and to defeat it they have to flush the toilet?

M- HEH
*end of dialogue*

Yes that is exactly what happened, that's exactly what he asked me to do. It made me more self conscious of hiding my screen from my parents,

ANYWAY, I love you all, have a goodnight/day

MWAH
907 WORDS