[49] Cornflower [49]

2 hours earlier

Richard L/N

Flower enthusiast
Died 2016, July 24th.
Age: 34
Burned to death from children playing with matches near his dried hay, said to have died from saving his daughter from the flames.

She didn't lie. Y/N didn't lie to him. The person he was marrying did.

Rage was built up inside him, Bad looking with widened eyes at the page, before smiling. "We told you Dream."
"But maybe it isn't Y/N I-" He rambled,

But right under the way her father died, was his loved ones also embedded into the aged paper.

We wish the loved ones stated below,

Emmalyn L/N, age 32, occupation: seamstress
Y/N L/N, age 16, occupation: student
Leon L/N, age unknown, occupation: unknown

He physically froze, the pale paper in between his finger, reading over the words, over and over again. Dream's breathing was uneven, he really believed the person over her. He really just believed that Y/N was the manipulator. Dream was stuttering now,

"What are you going to do?" The guard asked, already out of his seat. Karl was pacing around on the other side of the room, doing breathing exercises for some reason.
"I don't know, Puffy is packing more things for herself to leave and Minx is already looking out for her. I-"

"Go with Puffy!" Bad exclaimed, Dream stayed
"The wedding? My reputation? The people won't believe me." He listed, "I have to go through with the marriage"

"Run away with her" The guard continued to spew answers,
"I can't-"

"Why can't you?" Bad continued to ask, Karl picking up on some conversation.
"I-"

He froze, thinking through
"I want to be royal. I want to live this life,"

The guard hummed, "Well at least try and find her."

--

A three hour search later, they found nothing.  She couldn't of gone that far, right? Even Puffy seemed hopeless once they got back, randomly at the same time with Sapnap.
"Have you finished believing Isabella's lies?" Sapnap spoke pettily.

"I'm sorry" He apologized, the boy seemed relived.
"It was really about time, are you still going on with the whole wedding?"

"I have to, if I don't my reputation will get even lower then it already is." He sighed, Puffy excusing herself straight after,

"Who gives a fuck about reputation?" Minx said behind Sap, making him spin at the voice. "I bet she is, wherever she is, very upset over you getting married to her enemy basically. Not to mention that it is happening in an hour!"

Dream grew silent, Sapnap sighed. "Dude, we know you want to have this, whatever life you have. But come on, at least try and end the marriage. I'm sure you're people will understand"

"You really don't understand them with Isabella, they would bow to her feet. That's how much they love her" The Prince sighed, kicking a random stone from them being outside.

"Try" The boy emphasised, the Prince looking away before taking a breath.

"Alright."

After seeing Isabella and her getting mad about how he is accusing her when Y/N is in the wrong, threatening anything possible and going so low to say the whole book was fake. He knew he couldn't cancel. It just wasn't an option anymore with Isabella. If only he saw through her lies when he could, and not just leap to conclusions to try and protect his heart.