[38] Clear [38]

Y/N fell into a deep sleep just as the movie was about to end. Wishing that she would be able to see that recurring dream yet again.

Black.
Light started to show.

It was the nightmare.

Y/N was getting held back. Everything looked the same, "What are you doing?!" She called out of her own control. Y/N carried on to scream, even if it hurt and wasn't what she wanted to do.

Her eyes scanned everything, the buildings and the people.

"..."

Her heart was thumping in her chest, the guards arms were strong against her 'struggling'. Y/N's eyes latched onto a badge on the suit of the man who was holding the axe. The girl walked up to her, since the dream was making her cry. "Don't cry"

.. help

The voice was her fathers, it is so clear now. The man grasped the child's arm, the blue flower swayed in her hair as she turned with innocent eyes at the horrid man in front of her. A smile on her face "Hello sir,"
He was also clearly Schlatt, the stubble and ram horns that she somehow didn't see before.

.....

She continued to scream stop out of her command, one arm slipped from the guards grasp. She flailed it upwards and striking a jaw, unhinging her other arm from the grasp of the two. The badge looked similar to something.

.. are you okay?

Technoblade was there, staring from a distance. Wilbur and Tommy also stared, their eyes didn't look the same as usual. "Stay away from her" Y/N yelled again, running over to them, to only get swept up by a different guard. Her hands were restrained at her back, she kicked her feet.
Y/N's eyes continued to scan from where she was forced to look, but always landing on the badge.
It must be important.

.......

All that Schlatt did was laugh, the colour of the blue rose was prominent through her brown hair, happiness filled the child's features. A smile was looked to Y/N, who's tears were streaming down her cheeks unconditionally.

don't die on me

Her fathers voice continued to go through her mind. Schlatt's prominent axe was still in his hand, twirling it around with a smirk. He mesmerizingly chucked it in the air and caught it with his hands. The blade nearly touching the flesh and cutting down to the bone. Y/N's vision was blurry from the tears, which didn't help her in the slightest, but she continued to scream, telling the girl to run.

if I had a sword

A ringing in her ears was growing louder as she thrashed in the guards arms. The nightmare was ending and she was trying her best to look somewhere else. She looked around, shouting for Techno to help the poor girl before she met her demise. Multiple citizens were standing an watching, not helping the young girl or rioting.

you would die so- wait, you know my voice

That was different. Her father knew she knew it was him. The ringing was prominent, she saw Techno smirk under his knight mask. Gripping Tommy and Wilbur by his side in a tight embrace. The two looked emotionless, like blank souls.
The badge kept coming to her vision. It was a dark blue one, with a white ram silhouette. Some writing she couldn't understand from the distance circling around the side.

Y/N. .̴̢̢͙͌̾̕.̵͖̦̠̈́̀̚.̵͇̘͉̈́͐͆.̸̡͎͎͐͊̚.̴̻̪̫͛̓̒.̴͇͕̾̈́͜.̴̪̼̙̀̔͋ is a monster

The cold metal of the gauntlet was around her wrists pressing against her back. Her mind went blank as the man started to count, bringing the axe up.
Monster?

Please don't leave the c̸͖͉͙͆̿̕a̵̡̢̓͌̓s̸̠͕̟̽̓t̸̠͚̝̿͘͘ĺ̴͍̻͎̕͝e̵̼̠͙͘͝͝

Her father's vice started to crack up again, her not being able to hear it all.

The axe was high in the air, the girl turned to face the Princess. A smile on her face, the blue flower petals moved in the wind. Through her tears, she smiled back at the girl. She couldn't hear anything, just ringing. Y/N was frantically looking around for any information She saw the girl's mouth move in a coherent pattern. "Thank you" The axe shot down. Y/N screamed and closed her eyes as she was let go, but she never hit the ground. Opening her eyes, all she saw was black.

It still hurt seeing the innocent girl die.

Y̵̠̘̫̽̀̕/̵̠̞̞́̐͝N̴͓͍̼͐̓͝ p̴̟͑͒̕͜l̸̺͍̫͒̒͘e̵͙̠͔̒̒̕a̴̡̫͎͆̓͝s̸͙͍̦̀͋è̴̺̘̓̾͜

Ỳ̴͉̻̈́̾͜o̴̠͔̪̔͒͐u̸̪̝͆̾̈́ c̴̝̺̞̽͒̓a̵͍̞͐̀͒͜n̴͖̠̞͛͐͊'̴̝̺̈́̀͜͠t̵͙͔͊̿͒ l̸͕̘̫͆̈́͝e̴̻͙̐̒͜a̵͙͔̦͌͝͝v̴̡̢̻̽̓͠e̵̡̡͔͛̔͊

S̵̡̡̻̓̽ö̵̼͇́͋͐͜m̵͇͚̻͋̔͛è̴͖͍̐̈́t̴̫̞̿̒͜͝h̸̫͓͌͐͛í̴̢͓̔̚n̵͚͓̦̈́̓g̸͕̟͐̾̽ b̴̻͔͉͋̽͠a̸̞͙̙̓̐͝d̴͉͇̻̈́͌͆ ẁ̴̡̟͔̐͝i̴͉̪͕͒͘͠l̸̪̙̝̽̐-̴̺̙̽͘

--

a/n

HEY

i wonder what the badge is for 

I love you! Go get some food and a drink, if you are tired go to sleep. Take care of yourselves :)

MWAH
722 words