[6] The Prince [6]

She look at the man at the front of the table and regretted everything, but She took my place oblong table, the furthest away from him. He just kept on watching her and before she sat, she curtsied. Taking her seat Karl started to speak again, "Let the feast begin!" The chef's brought in the first course of the 5 course meal, Y/N was nervous.

The other royals were in lengthy gowns and crowns, engaging in conversations with each other. One of the nearer Princess' were talking to Prince Dream, Prince Sapnap was talking to someone else and Prince George was no where to be seen. There were rumours that he slept like 14 hours a day, so Y/N was thinking that is what was happening. She ate politely, staying quiet not to talk to people. The meal went slow since Y/N wasn't really speaking or engaging. "Hey" Someone spoke, directing it at Y/N.

"Hm?" She turned, her hand covering her mouth as she ate.

"Hey, You're fucking quiet jeez" She said, her purple hair swaying as she moved her head and her Irish accent shone through her words. She wasn't wearing a dress. More like a jumpsuit, all Y/N could think was how lucky she was.

"Hello?" Y/N swallowed her food and moved her hand from her mouth, "Nice greeting," She mumbled,

"I'm Minx, from the kingdom of Azula." She introduced, "You seem pretty cool, well. Cooler then the other twats." Minx murmured the last sentence.

"Oh- Um. I'm Y/N from Relzic-" Minx interrupted,

"Oh you're the person who stopped bowing, why?" She questioned,

"Uh- the prince looked uncomfortable." Y/N justified, looking down at her food.

"He did? Does he not like people bowing?" She asked, like she was panicking.

"I personally don't really know,-" She was interuppted again,

"Hey, can I ask a question?" Azula's princess spoke, earning a nod from the other. "Are you here because you want the hand? Or are you here because your fucking parents?"

"Um. Parents"

"Oh my gOd! Same." She had a voice crack and covered her throat. "They forced me, don't really like any of the others. They look all prim and proper" She nodded to the girls who were caked with makeup, jewellery everywhere and so infatuated in the Prince with the most money. Who so happened to be Dream.

Y/N laughed her normal laugh, but quickly switched it up the the 'proper' one. Minx laughed at her laugh, not really caring of making an example. The girls we were laughing about just shot us disgusted looks, like the ones where Y/N stopped bowing at the Prince of El Rapids. Y/N cleared her throat when she stopped laughing, Minx was nearly on the floor. Clutching her stomach. She began to choke on the flehm building up in her mouth.

Y/N carefully patted her back while the maids ran to help, Y/N held in her laughter. "S-Sorry" Minx stuttered once she stopped coughing, Y/N silently laughed and continued with her food. A goofy smile on her face,

"Pfft-" Minx was nearly laughing again, Y/N shushed her not to make a bigger scene. "I fucking love you Y/N. We are friends."

"O-Okay- Don't think that's how it works" Y/N replied through stifled laughter, the plastics were back to complementing the Prince and clinging onto his arm. Y/N gagged at the sight, Sapnap noticed and also was on the verge of laughter. Y/N smiled at him, he smiled back and continued with their meal's, Minx of course saw the interaction.

"Oi, How are you and Prince Sapnap so close?" She whisper-yelled into her ear, making her pull away to gain the ability to hear again.

"We aren't" She simply said, eating her 3rd meal in the last hour.