[18] Father [18]

It's been a couple days has passed and the Minecraft household is staying for about a week. The last days were fine, one she went out into the gardens, another she trained with guards for fun, and the others just hang around Puffy, George, Minx and Sapnap. Dream was also absent a couple days, other then the food part. He was locked away in his office filing paper work and doing errands around the castle. He was going to crowned King of the kingdom once a wife was with him, so he had to do a lot.

Also during this week the girl found out this would last the maximum of 2 months. That was the goal of this organisation anyway. She would probably last that long with talking to Minx and Sapnap and George. But the two Prince's would have to leave for a bit to take care of their own kingdom. Maybe she would meet other friends of the Prince as well.

Right now Puffy was doing her daily talk with her coworkers, leaving Y/N in her room alone. She was packing some things for her midnight run tonight to see Phil, Tommy and Wilbur again. They also have some news to spread to the Princess, Tubbo and Techno, so that suprises Y/N quite a bit.

The three was arriving at 3pm, right now it is 2pm. The girl was excited about everything, talking over letters weren't ideal.

Y/N went through her suitcase that she still has yet to unpack. Sifting through the various things to find a new cloak type outfit, that was when she found a book. Not any book like Romeo and Juilet, or Hansel and Gretel. It was the book from her father about all the flowers.

She felt herself smile at the cover, there was a black and white photograph of him and her taped with little paper flowers pressed and glued. Y/N helped design it when she was young, even if it looked childish since she was only 5 when this was made, it still was a staple to her life.

The girl sighed slightly, moving her hand to graze the picture. There was some burn marks from the fire, the pages inside being burnt but it didn't loose the information inside. The cover also had a black corner that wasn't there before. Both hands slid under the huge book, lifting it and placing it in her lap.

It was quite heavy, about the weight of a human child. The paper inside was weighty by itself, it doesn't help with the harder shell. Her delicate hands moved to the clasp which held it all together, pulling at the string to untie the knot formed.

Y/N was very delicate with the book, it was one of the only things she had left of her dead father. The string fell like a feather to the floor, her hands coming to the side and pulling it slightly to unstiffen it. Then she opened it.

Some paper fell out onto her book, her hand grazed it to see another photo of the three of them. Her, her mother and her father. Her mother looked so happy, holding onto her husbands arm with a cheery grin. Her body was pressed to his side, her forehead pressed against his fore arm which was carrying Y/N as a child.

Y/N wore a pinafore dress, her arms in the air with her legs tucked up against her father. His large arms holding her so tight, like he would never let go.
The girl remember that day with blotches, some things like Phil was the one who took the picture. Tommy was only a baby then, Techno was beside his father beside the camera holding the boy while Wilbur went looking for snails in the woods nearby.

The girl felt her eyes well with tears, she gulped to keep them down. Y/N hid the picture from her vision before continuing looking at the massive book.

The first page was full of diffrent flower names, full of loose pages as well. Some were from her father that she managed to save and others was her own tick list. The list consisted of the flowers she had drew, and the others that she needed to draw. Y/N had to go on a Misson to find the other flowers. Since they weren't from her home.

The book continued with the flowers with his documentary. Facts filled the two page spread with a picture that he had taken. He even left little notes for Y/N to help her know about them more, by linking them to real life. On his favourite flower, the chrysanthemum he wrote on the corner,

I love this flower to the end of the earth, but I love you, Y/N, to the end of the galaxy. - Your Father

That broke her, tears streamed down her face. Her makeup trailing with the lines of water. She moved her face away from the book to stop her tears from ruining the inked paper. Then deciding to close the book entirely, placing the pages of paper back into the first page. Looping the string and tying a not at the front before staring at the picture once again.

The tears went faster, forcing herself to just hid the book entirely, placing it back into the bag. She always looked at that page, she also drew the chrysanthemum more then the others. Bringing it to his grave more then ever to show him how her skills had grown, followed by flooding the paper with tears.

Then she noticed the photo of them all still placed on the floor, her clouded eyes following the lines of his body, choking away the tears that were spilling.

Both hands went to the photo, picking it up lightly to look at it closer. It has been a while since she saw this, even if she looked at this book at least once a week.

The girl held it to her chest, sobbing uncontrollably. If the fire didn't happen, she wouldn't be in this situation. She wouldn't be in Manberg. She would be home with her father, in his arms while he enthused about flowers. He would be talking about his new job in the farm, his dream job. He would be showing her the diffrent flowers of the world, bringing her on the adventures to find them.
She wouldn't be crying on the floor to a picture of him.

"Please come back.."

--

a/n:

Shorter chapter for the day, I'm going back to school after Easter so I have to catch up on my missed assignments, some delayed updates in the future.

Also, to the people who were talking about being assassins. I love you all, I love getting to notifications for your conversations. So shout out to you guys,

I tried to do some angst this chapter, I don't really do this sort of thing so critiques are welcome.

I love you all, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. More Minecraft household content next chapter,

Go eat something, and get a drink of water while you are at it. You are beautiful and you deserve it.

I LOVE YOU ALL
1213 words