[39] Natural [39]

Y/N woke up in her bed, her mind full of voices with different subjects. This usually happened when she woke up, this was her normal. Her natural awaking to the day. But these were more stressful. On different sides of the spectrum.

She just sits in her bed, thinking of what she would say to the boy who stole her heart when she goes. Will she just leave with a note? Just leave with no note? Or tell him that she is leaving?

What would he do? Stop her. Or maybe.. go with her? Y/N shook her head, he wouldn't do that. Dream loves royalty, and he wouldn't just leave it for Y/N.

The badge.

Y/N got out of bed faster then ever, throwing on some clothes and going to the library. She doesn't know the time, she doesn't care about the time. She needs to know what that badge was, and why it was always in her view.

Speed walking down the halls and pushing the grand doors to the library, Karl seemed skittish. "Y/N?" He seemed surprised to even see her, which confused her.

"Hey," Y/N spoke quickly looking around aimlessly to find something, anything.

"It's.. really you?" Karl murmured, Y/N's head darted to his direction.

"What do you mean? Of course it's me-"
Karl slid himself off the table, a glad smile present on his lips. "Karl?"

He just walked over to her, acting like she died and came back alive again. She stepped back slightly,

Karl's arms held her shoulders, eyes widened. "Karl?" Y/N repeated as he turned her side to side.

She was now squeezed into a hug, her hands slowly coming to pat his back, still a bit hesitant. "Thank god you are okay"

"Are you okay?" She counteracted,

With those words he seemed to collect himself, going away from her. "Oh- Uh. Just a nightmare, sorry. It looked so real"

Her head went back to the task at hand, "It's-"

Y/N's eyes continued to scan from where she was forced to look, someone with a purple hoodie and a green swirl. Something she hasn't seen yet, or will see. He had brown fluffy hair, and brown eyes.

"Nightmare?" She asked, completely changing the subject. Karl nodded hesitantly,

He had black goggles on the top of his head, the glass as a purple. The sleeves of his hoodie weren't purple, one yellow and one pink.

"I had one as well"

His black jeans and purple shoes that matched his hoodie were also on his figure. He was the only one distressed in the group of people.

"You did?" Karl asked wearily,

She recognized him somehow.

"Karl?"

"Yeah?" He spoke, 

"You were there.." She trailed off. "You were there?!" Y/N repeated, Karl looked shocked.

"What do you mean I was-"
"You were in my nightmare!"

She pieced everything together slightly. Karl's features turned alarmed,

"How- What did I do?" He acted like he was testing the waters, seeing if it would bite or see if she knew something.
"You- My- Who are you?" She was blunt. "You don't look like you belong in this timeline, you don't have title, I didn't hear anything about you until I got here and you just disappear most the time"

Karl froze.
"So, who are you?" Y/N looked him in the eyes, 

"I-"
"The truth."

"Hello, I am Karl Jacobs. A time traveller" Karl spoke after a monument of silence, now it was Y/N's turn to be surprised. "I am mostly staying here until I realise how I can save y-"