[44] Another [44]

Her soulmate is getting married, to another person.

And there was nothing she could do about it.

All of her thoughts swirled in her mind, even if he did say his kingdom needed a Queen, she didn't think he would find one that fast. 

And the fact that she was going back tomorrow, which was now going to be the worst day of her life.
Her voices was telling her to go to it, show him that she came back and make him upset. But she of course, didn't listen.

They trekked back in the snow, Y/N looking at the white with a dull look. Wilbur tried his best with cheering her up, seeing her in a down state made him more upset.

--

"Are you sure she would come back? Wouldn't that push her away?" Puffy's tone turned angry, "She is going to be heartbroken Dream. What the hell are you thinking?!"

Dream froze with the things in hand.
He never thought of that. All he thought was that she would come back for any reason, his mind fogged with everything he didn't even see that. "I-"

"And even if you do, She won't come back 'cause she will think you are happy!" Puffy was practically yelling at him, he just stayed silent. To him he deserved it.

Dream even saw Wilbur in the town square when he left to have some fresh air, she probably knows by now. What would she think? What would she do?
He can't.

Even Hannah stated if it didn't work then a divorce is straight away, as she doesn't even like him like that. 

"Dream! You fucking better cancel before she finds out or I swear to god I will leave and find her by myself, you are ruining all your chances of her even batting an eye of coming back" Puffy carried on, 

"... I messed up"

"Fuck yeah you did!"

"What should I do..?"

"Cancel?"

--

a/n

smaller type of chapter with philza being dadza and puffy yelling at dream for his poor choices

love you all <3

MWAH
338