[14] Fun [14]

Tubbo fell next to the tree, breathing heavily. His hand rested on the trunk as he bent over, the other hand rested on his knee. "I.. won!" He spoke, breathing in between his words as the other came barrelling towards him. The colourful flowers were swaying in the wind, some leaves swaying down to the floor in front of the boy. Techno came soon after, carrying the bags the two dropped in their attempt of getting to the grand oak tree the fastest.

"You are so unfair! I didn't have time!" The girl argued with the boy who was gaining his breath back. 
"That was the point." He responded sarcastically, straightening himself out.

"Who's going to help me with the bags?" A monotone voice called behind Tubbo, making him jump.
"I will" Y/N's voice then spoke, walking over to the man who handed her the lighter bags. She gratefully took them, evening them out with her both hands.

She brought them back to Tubbo who was now sat in the grass, playing with the colours that surrounded him. Placing the paper bags beside the boy, she kneeled down and stated shifting through things, trying to find which bags she carried. It was hers.

Techno climbed the hill before sitting down in front the three, it was still moderately dark out. Y/N clicked the flashlight on, it flickered before shining light on everything. She of course regrets not bringing the gas lamp. Maybe they would actually come here when its brighter, so she could see the flowers more. Y/N couldn't even draw them.

They sat and talked, about random things including the castle and just life. The wind played with their hair as they laughed, no one was around for miles. It was just them. They laughed, talked, joked, just messed around in general.

Techno had the smart idea to carve their name's into the tree, somewhere around the millions of other names. Some were alone and others were surrounded with hearts with initials. Some were deep, some were not. Some you couldn't even see probably. Techno un-sheathed his sword from his side, if they had a shorter knife or dagger it would be easier.

Techno steadied his hands, bringing it too a cleaner part of the trunk. Then he started slicing the wood, carving his name rather roughly into the wood. He pulled the sword out of the tree, the words Techno written with a steady hand.

He passed the sword to the boy, he took it but his hands shook. Tubbo wasn't the normal fighter, in this universe Tubbo seeks diffrent ways. Anything except getting hurt or death he would be happy about. So he trembled against the sword, Techno huffed at his stiffness. "Want help or something?" He asked the younger, who nodded straight away.

He came up behind the boy, both hands wrapping around him and meeting at the sword. "Ew" Was all Techno said once he realised the position, quickly unwrapping his arms and just taking the sword with two hands and doing it for him.

"But I want to do it" Tuboo argued, Y/N just stared at the two, having already done hers with her own sword she had brought.

Tubbo tried to reach for the steel blade, almost cutting himself before Techno brought it out of his reach. "Tubbo. Stop you'll hurt yourself and Phil won't be happy" Techbo kept the sword above his own head, having a steady grip on it. Tubbo kept trying to reach for it, even if he couldn't.

"Big T! Please" The younger boy stretched out his words, pleading to do his own name himself. Techno held the sword stiff in the air, way out the smallers reach.

"Tubbo- I said no" Techno spoke back, stretching out his hand more once Tubbo started to climb the tree to receive it.
"Techno" Tubbo continued stretching out his words, pushing his own arm for the blade in Techno's hands.

All the older did was huff and his brothers words. Y/N stiffled her laughter, swinging her own sword back into the hook on the belt.

Techno finally gave in, before fighting a little more with the younger who was persistent to get that sword. Tubbo took it with bug hands, a smug smile across his lips and he shakily carved a wonky name into the tree. He was proud of himself once he stepped back, not looking at he shoved the blade into Techno's hands once again.