[7] Stop. [7]

"What are you doing?!" Y/N called, getting held back. She struggled out of the grasp of the guards, screaming at the top of her lungs. Tears were threatening to spill, the man looked down at the girl with the blue flower in her hair. She looked content but confused, she didn't realise what was happening.

"..."

Her heart was thumping in her chest, the guards arms were strong against her struggling. Even if she did slip part her grasp, she knew they would pull her back and watch. Her sorrow was enough to fill an ocean, the first tear went down her cheek. The kid noticed, and walked over to her. "Don't cry"

..h̸̝͉̘̓̀͐...    e̵̪̦͆̔͠      ...'[.l̴̢̟̈́͒̒ 9=    ;.#32..p̴̟̟̾̿̒͜..24

The man grasped the child's arm, the blue flower swayed in her hair as she turned with innocent eyes at the horrid man in front of her. A smile on her face "Hello sir,"

.....

She continued to scream stop, one arm slipped from the guards grasp. She flailed it upwards and striking a jaw, unhinging her other arm from the grasp of the two.

a̴̢͖͖͐͋͒   ....  r̵̙̞͝͝͝e̵̘̾͘͜͜͝      ..820'[-=y̵̡͕̻̽̀̔   732..;']=-o̴̟͔̦͆̓͆243..u̵͙̞̪̓̓͠ o̴̢͕͋̿324 992      '[#k̸͔̘͚̿͘͘'''      a̵̼̠̻͆̈́̾y̵̙͇͌̕͝    829..2'''?̴͚̺̙͋̕;',.#]-=+

Technoblade was there, staring from a distance. Wilbur and Tommy also stared, their eyes didn't look the same. "Stay away from her" Y/N yelled, running over to them, to only get swept up by a different guard. Her hands were restrained at her back, she kicked her feet.

.......

All the man did was laugh, the colour of the blue rose was prominent through her brown hair, happiness filled the child's features. A smile was looked to Y/N, who's tears were streaming down her cheeks.

d̵̟̻̼̐̓͠     ....o̸̠̫̼͊̈́̕    ;'[[]n̴̡̦͋͋͝     '̴̼̘̽̐͜͠t̸̠̦͊͋̓...     '[;-='d̵̘͖̫̽̔͋'.,   ,,#][=-82i̵͇͕͖͊͐͠e̸̞̝̠̚͝919;.[    '[]#..,o̸͙̝͓͛͆͝  n̵̪͕͇͆͛͘'][#.-=832   m̴̟͓̘̾͠͝   ;'.,]=-=.,,e̸͙̝̠̽́͝,,+-/*

He had an axe in his hand, twirling it in his hand. He mesmerizingly chucked it in the air and caught it with his hands. The blade nearly touching the flesh and cutting down to the bone. Y/N's vision was blurry from the tears, but she continued to scream, telling the girl to run.

i̸͕͎͑͆͜͝...        8wq(&$)"$f̵̘̝͆̓͝i̴͙̠̠̐͑͠   9255'["* ḧ̴̢͉͓́̚....a̴̦̺̐̓͝ d̸̪͖̔̚͝..*&%£ a̴̦͉̞̾͑͝ ~}{?>:< @  s̵̘͙͙͊̀͌  @w̴͎͕̠̓̓͠  ;'{}o̴̝̘̪̾͑͒r̵͍̼͋͊͒ d̵̢̡͕̈́̾͠...

A ringing in her ears was growing louder as she thrashed in the guards arms. She looked around, shouting for Techno to help the poor girl before she met her demise. Multiple citizens were standing an watching, not helping the young girl or rioting.

y̸̫̫̓́̐  .. o̸̞̘͒͌͋;'[_+_u̴̫̦̺͑͋'# ẅ̴̢̪̻́͑̈́  o̵̪̺͖̽͐͑//. u̴͙̺̒͜͝..,87l̴͚͇̟̓͊̓d̴̡͖͚̈́͊͠ d̴̡͍͕͐͑͆5237,%&$ḯ̸͇͎̐͘e̵̦̘͖͛͐̈́ ...' s̸̪͔̙̾̀̈́,,./o̴̢̫̘̔͝ f̴͕̠͑̽͜͠0)a̸̦͓̘͒̀͝(9s̵̼͎̪͐̽̈́"*%t̸̺̦͍͋̽͋

The ringing was prominent, she saw Techno smirk under his knight mask. Gripping Tommy and Wilbur by his side in a tight embrace. The two looked emotionless, like blank souls.

w̸̡̘͖̾̕͠{}~5&h̸̪͓͔͋͋͘a̵̟̼͋̕͝...t̸̘̠̠͑̀͋ a̸͍͇͕̔͛̚..,r̴̢̼̙͐̐͝  #]2,e̸̢̝͕͊́͝%!( y̵͍̞̠̒͊̾  o̵̢̘͔͊͌̿..u̵͖͖͔̓̐.,/;#[]' d̸̙͓̼̒͘͝ .,;9754o̸͓̫̪͆͌̿..90421*"(%i̵̟̻̘͝͝   n̴͎͖͔̓͝...g̴̫̫̼̈́͛͘.̵̞̦̟͆̕͝.̵͚͖̪̈́̾

The cold metal of the gauntlet was around her wrists pressing against her back. Her mind went blank as the man started to count, bringing the axe up.

s̵̫͙̽̕t̸̟͔͍̓̽͠.;)(3ö̸͓͉͎́̈́͘..p̸̠̺̐͑

The axe was high in the air, the girl turned to face the Princess. A smile on her face, the blue flower petals moved in the wind. Through her tears, she smiled back at the girl. She couldn't hear anything, just ringing. She saw the girl's mouth move in a coherent pattern. "Thank you" The axe shot down. Y/N screamed and closed her eyes as she was let go, but she never hit the ground. Opening her eyes, all she saw was black.

s̴̺̙̓͐̓͜t̴͚̟̫́̿̈́o̸̢̘̞̓͌͝p̸͎̟͕͌͐̔ b̵̫͕͛̕l̵͇͔̺̿̽͑ 0̵̡̪̪̔͒̽c̵̪̪͔̈́͋͋k̴̟͉̝̿͋͘i̵̙͍̘̿̐̐n̸͖͚̼̈́̈́͝g̸̫̘̠̿͊͝ m̵̙̪̔̈́͠e̸̟͉̺͆͐͝

i̸̡͎͎͋͒͝ h̸͓̓̐͐͜r̴̢͕̼͑͑̈́ t̸̡̞̝͐̿͑ h̴͎̘͖͐̀͘p̵͉͕̼̀͑͝

l̵͉̪̽͛̚͜o̴̼͇̙͐͒͘ k̸̞̪͎͘̕̕ w̴͖͚̦̐͠͝ t̵͉͇̦̓̈́ ÿ̴̢̼̪́̾̓o̸͕̦̐͜͠ n̸͉͇͕̓̐̓o̴͙͎̫̓̐͝ w̴͎̦̘͆̀

550 words