[19] Boys [19]

After her little cry-fest, she got ready in some clothes. Y/N wore a maroon shirt tucked into some high-waisted jean shorts. A chain looped through a belt hole, a different chain round her neck accompanied by the necklace Wilbur gave her. A black belt was also around her waist, some rings littered her fingers and a brown cloak that went down to her ankles. She wore some black combat boots with the white of her socks sticking out at the top.

Y/N also wore some makeup on her face, being still in the faze after crying. Just some natural makeup, nothing too much. There was a knock on the door, creaking open to see Puffy walking in. "Oh, Princess. I didn't realise you would be in here." She was surprised as Y/N stopped brushing her hair to look at her.

"Yeah, I- uh. I'm going out to the town today, won't be here long" Y/N chuckled, moving back to the mirror in front of her and brushing her hair.
"And where would you be heading?" Puffy was folding some clothes in her hands, placing the on her bed.

"To my friends house, just going there for a hour or two" She talked, placing down the brush once she was done and picking up her bag.

"That's nice, remember you have to bring a guard" Puffy told her, finishing the last article of clothing and placing it neatly on the bed. Y/N huffed and got up from her seat, straightening out her cloak with a smile.
"Yeah, I'm going now. I'll see you soon" And with a wave she left, closing the door behind her.

Y/N didn't want to bring a guard, so she walked down the corridors, moving past the way to the guard tower. She could defend herself if anything bad happened, but she stopped anyway. Back-tracking and turning to her right to look at the opening, the large tower just in the distance. With a sigh she walked over to the circular building, knocking on the wooden door.

A couple seconds later the door opened to see a man was shown. "Oh, hey. Um. Can I help you?" He spoke,
The man had blonde hair, a golden chain around his neck that went over his guard uniform. He had blue eyes,

"I'm sorry, I'm going out the walls and they said I needed a guard?" Y/N stayed polite, This must have been Punz, the person George talked about yesterday. She thought with a smile.

"Right. I am going on patrol, I'll get someone now" Then he left, going into the tower. More minutes passed and a different person came to the door, accompanied by who she assumed to be Punz.

"Hey, I'm BadBoyHalo, But you can call me Bad" He extended his hand out to the girl, she generously took it and shook it lightly.
"Y/n- Princess Y/N of Relzic. It's nice to meet you," They let go of each others hands and he nodded as a bow.

Then they left the boy to go on patrol, leaving the premise of the castle. Bad put on his visor but left the bottom part unhinged to talk to the Princess. He was nice, enthusing about muffins and his favourite kind. He actually wanted to go to town today for muffin mix to bake for him and his friend, who is called Skeppy.

They made it to the house, lights were on inside with a new car parked outside. She got all happy, "This is it," Y/N said with a smile,

"Oh. Okay, well there is a new spectrum in the guard tower that I give you this.." He handed her something like what Techno gave to her, but a different colour and there was a pad with all the different names. Buttons was beside the names, she looked confused.

"We were going to hand them out tomorrow at lunch, but since your going out today and everything. It has everyone's names on it when you need. I am going to go get that mix, so just press the button next to BBH, then I will know your location and come get you. Okay?" He explained, using his gestures to his advantage. Y/N nodded at his words, before returning a wave that he sent as he left.