Part II. Chapter-30

MERCURYS POV.

   I didn't expect for it to look like the homiest place on earth.

   But that's exactly what it looked like.

Instead of blacks, silvers, grays or whites, there were earthy, warm tones like brown and off white.

    The vast amount of plants that randomly added a touch of greenery made it more comforting.

   And the warm, honey-like lighting made it all the cozier.

   It definitely looked like the teddy bear side of Angelo lived here.

  "I'm definitely not selling this place."

"Yeah, I figured." He laughed. "This was the apartment your grandparents lived in after they were married."

"Wow. No wonder it feels-,"

"Like home?"

"Exactly." I turned to look at him. "Does my room look this good? Because if it doesn't, we are so switching."

Because I had traveled so far for such a long period of time, I woke up with a massive headache.

However, I actually woke up to someone shouting.

"Angelo! Where are you, you son of a bitch? Why didn't you tell me you were in town?!" It was a man with an English accent.

I thought we were in Italy.

Obviously, since the man was still alive, I had nothing to worry about.

But he did.

God my head is pounding.

I groaned before rolling out of bed.

"I just came from your brothers place! I know you're in here!"

The man was pounding on every door.

Just as he was about to bang on mine, I whipped the door open.

"Hi. Hey, yeah, can you shut up?" I stared at him.

He was fairly tall and had light brown hair and blue eyes.

"You look way too young to be one of Angelos coworkers. Who are you?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"I'm Mercury and my head hurts. Who the hell are you?"

"Morgan." He shook my hand. "How do you know Angelo? I'm assuming you're not a lady friend. Unless your doctor did a really good job at keeping those Botox in shape."

"Gross. I'm his-,"

"You know what, maybe I don't want to know. Anyways, I'm his best friend. Do you happen to know what room he's in."

Best friend?

Oh. I forgot Angelo actually likes people sometimes.

"Yeah." I shut the door behind me before walking down the hall. "How'd you even get in here?"

"His brother gave me a key."

That sounds about right.

"Angelo." I groaned as I opened the door.

He did nothing but groan in response.

"My head hurts so I'm going to complain." I sighed, resting my head on one of the pillows next to him.