Part II. Chapter-7

MERCURYS POV.

I woke up with a pounding head.

And I couldn't tell if I was too hot, or too cold.

The damp hair sticking to my face gave me one answer, while the goosebumps up and down my arms gave me another.

What the hell?

After a few minutes of question what the hell had happened over night, I pulled myself up out of bed, and trudged to the bathroom.

   I looked as bad as I felt.

Dark circles under my eyes were paired with a very sweaty face and neck.

  Angelos going to be pissed.

He wasn't very fond of me being sick, to say the least.

  Anytime I even coughed, he'd blame my mother for such a terrible immune system.

It took me a lot longer to get downstairs, my energy remaining low as I fought to keep my eyes open.

Please tell me we have DayQuil.

Hell, NyQuil would be good enough for me.

What I wasn't expecting to see, was Angelo already down in the kitchen.

Dressed in just a pair of sweats.

Not a suit.

Sweats.

Like an actual human being.

"I've never seen you in sweatpants this late into the morning."

He looked the same as I did, exhausted.

I've never seen Angelo sick.

"Come here." He held up a thermometer.

"What are you at?" I asked before slipping the thermometer under my tongue.

"One hundred even." He responded before looking at my own temperature.

"Shit. Go back to bed."

"It can't be that bad."

"Mercury, you've got an 102 fever. Get back in bed."

Maybe it is that bad.

ANGELOS POV.

   "Hello?" I answered my phone, trying my best to ignore the feeling of heat coursing through my body.

   "Are one of you two sick?" My mothers frantic voice rushed.

  "How did you-,"

"They said that the boss hasn't left the house today, so I figured I would make sure you didn't orphan my grand child."

  I'm almost one hundred percent sure she likes being a grandmother a lot more than just being a mother.

   "Yes mother, my child and I are sick."

"Fever, dizziness, feeling like you're on fire?"

What the hell?

"How did you-,"

"Your father and your brother caught an over night flu. I'm assuming you guys caught the same thing."

   Of course we did.

"Your father should be fine for now, but Gino should be there soon."

    "You seriously invited Gino to my house without asking me?"