Chapter-13

ANGELOS POV.

"Angelo." Some whispered as the poked my shoulder.

"Angelo." They said again, in a song song voice.

"Ugh. Come on man, I'm sure you would rather have me wake you up rather than Gino. Which, by the way was your moms second choice."

Not happening.

"I'm up. I'm up." I groaned as I sat up.

"Oh also, I hate to tell you this, but someone you went to high school with is down stairs. Bye!"

What?

"Mercury, get back here!"

She froze in her steps. "Ugh." She groaned.

"What the hell do you mean someone I went to school with?"

"If I started crying right now, would you let me leave?"

"Mercury." I gave her a warning.

"Alright look, some douche bag named Jace was asking for you and Gino. The grands sent me to go wake you up while one of them wakes Gino up."

Shit.

"Yeah. I know the guy."

"Has he always made really nasty jokes? If that's the case, I don't know whose ass I would want to beat first. His, or one of you guy's because you actually hung out with him."

Sounds like he hasn't changed a bit.

"I'll be down in a minute."

"Ah, Angelo! It has been a while my very tall friend." The blond haired guy by the name of Jace, greeted me as I got to the kitchen island.

"Why are you here?" I jumped right to the point.

"Chill dude. My sisters said something about a cute couple of guys next door, and told me to be friends with them so that they could come over for dinner one night. As soon as your mother opened the door, I knew they were talking about you two."

"Ew." Mercury mumbled under her breath.

"They failed to mention a cute girl though." Jace replied with a wink.

"Angelo, h-how have you been on this fine morning?" She asked as she took a step closer to me, clearly disgusted.

"If something were to happen to you, I wouldn't get caught." I told him evenly, not hiding my annoyance.

"Who is she, by the way? The only thing I know about her is that her names Mercury."

"Maybe, oh I don't know, because you haven't stopped talking." Mom countered as she walked inside, rolling her eyes.

She never liked him.

"Come now Penelope, you laughed at some of the things that I said."

"If by laugh, you mean gag, then I most certainly did."

"Oh fine. Now, back on the previous topic, Angelo, who is this Mercury?"

"Why are you here and why are you asking about my niece?" Gino asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Niece? Do you guys have an older sibling that I don't know about, because the both of you seemingly never liked kids, just making them."

"Gross Gross Gross." I heard Mercury behind me.

"She's mine."

He peered at her again. "Are you sure? She kind of looks like-,"