Chapter 25

***
Just like I did for the ending of the first book, to enhance your reading experience PLEAAASSSSEEEEE LISTEN to this song that I feel is the perfect way to end and begin their lives together!

Enjoy!

***

Kristy's POV

I step outside the cabana wearing the wedding dress I had fallen in love with at the bridal shop

I step outside the cabana wearing the wedding dress I had fallen in love with at the bridal shop. My mind was still racing with how this all could have been planned under my nose. Emily didn't know about the wedding dress until I just told her in the hair dressers chair!  As I walk around the corner with Emms, two women who weren't there just a few minutes ago were waiting by the sidewalk with bouquets. Once we approach they happily hand one to me and one to Emily and that's when I noticed off in the distance what Eros had done.

Waiting on the vacant sandy beach was Eros and a man who looked like an Ordained Minister, both immaculately dressed up and waiting under an arbor dressed with beautiful flowers.
As I get closer, I see Eros's eyes glossed over biting down on his lip as he holding back tears.
"You look so incredibly beautiful my love"
Seeing him so emotional and thinking of everything he's done for this day, the tears burst through my own eyes, and unlike a traditional walk down the aisle, the second I reach him I burst even more throwing my arms around him.

"Eros! Y-you did this all for me?" I mumbled through my cries hoping to not get his beautiful suit all dirty with makeup.
"Mporeis na mas dwseis ena lepto" He speaks to the Minister in Greek and he steps aside from the altar and stands by Emily as they both give us a moment to speak privately.
"Do you know what day it is?" Eros whispers in my ear but I tilt my head not knowing where he's going with this.
"June 15th?" I answer back more of a question.
"Exactly. One year ago today, almost to the exact time, was the first time I saw you" He said caressing my cheeks.
"Eros!" I gasped at the wave of emotions he injected into my veins with his words.
"If I had known how much happiness and joy you would bring me in those first moments I saw you, I think I would've asked you marry me right then and there"
His raw emotions and love he portrays for me just through his eyes and his words melts my heart and brings more tears to flood my eyes.
"Are we really getting married right now?" I questioned thinking about his family and the work they've put into the wedding they want for him.
"Kristy, I know my faith and family are full of traditions and it may be part of who I am. But I want nothing more than for you to be happy and I want nothing more than for us to be together forever." He releases his warm hands from cupping my cheeks and takes a step back from me.
"So...Kristy Peters," he says getting down on one knee and holding my hand. "Will you do me the honor of being my wife and marrying me on this day?" Happiness floods my entire body and my heart can practically leap out of my skin in this moment.
"Yes! Of course! I want nothing more than to be yours forever!"
He stands again and waves over Emily and the Minister and to my surprise, the Minister begins our private ceremony, speaking in English.