Chapter 9

Kristy's POV

The weeks passed by quickly and Thanksgiving came and went in Greece. Of course, it wasn't celebrated considering they didn't share the same history as Americans and didn't recognize the harvest feast of the Pilgrims back in 1621.
Therefore, Christmas was fast approaching and we celebrated leading up with decorating a tree at Costas's house and Eros and I planned to get a tree for our home together as every day he was slowly mending.

"Hi, Mom!" I said answering the phone, happy to hear her voice on the other end.
"Hi, honey! How are you doing?"
I haven't had many chances to be able to talk to them with the time difference between us and caring for Eros. I know they worry about me being in a foreign country and unable to communicate with the locals, especially after the terrible situation I was in when Eros was missing. I love Eros and I love being here but I do miss them and it is hard being so far away from your parents and only being able to speak to them briefly before it's too late for one of us to be able to keep talking on the phone.

"I'm good. What time is it there?" I ask.
"It's seven-thirty in the morning" my Mom said as I pictured her sipping her weekend tea on the back patio while my Dad was probably still asleep, his loud snoring filling the entire house.
It always felt crazy knowing the time difference between us as I looked over at the oven clock and it read five-thirty in the evening.
"How's Eros doing?" She asked sounding concerned.
"He's doing better. I just wish I could do more for him, you know?" I started to vent not being able to speak my mind to anyone here.
"You're doing everything you can for him, I'm sure. And he loves you for that, honey" she said warmly and I smiled at her love radiating through the phone.
"I miss you guys"
"We miss you too sweetie. Any idea when we'll get to see you and Eros again?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders as if she was sitting at the kitchen table with me.
"No" I mumbled knowing the holidays were just around the corner, and like every other holiday, it was celebrated with his family and it's very important to them.
"Well I won't keep you, sweetie, you go be with Eros. Give him our love!"
"Ok, I love you guys"
"See you soon, bye!" She hung up and for a second I was confused and wondered if she heard me wrong when I said I didn't know when we could see them.
I sat up from the kitchen table and filled a tray for Eros with another one of my attempted dinner fails. Trying to make the Greek dish Pastitsio, it ended up turning out more like American chop suey.

"Hi baby" I said walking into the bedroom happy to find him already awake.
"Look at you! You made Pastitsio!"
I laughed at his excitement at my expense. "I don't even think you can call it that!"
"Don't be so hard on yourself!" He says bringing a bite to his mouth. "It smells and tastes delicious" he forks another bite and brings it to my mouth to feed me. I chew and take in the flavors and shrug my shoulder in somewhat surprise.
"Mmm, not bad. Yours is better. I don't know why I even bother when there's a chef in the house!" I get a rise out of him as he laughs out loud until brings his hand to his chest trying to suppress the pain.
"I'm sorry" I say but he shakes his head catching his breath before he speaks.
"Don't be" he cups my cheek and smiles dearly pulling me in for a kiss.
"God I miss you" he whispers against my lips and begins to kiss me deeper sliding his hand up the back of my shirt sending shivers up my spine.
"Eros," I whisper in an etched breath. "I don't want to hurt you" He shakes his head again breathing heavily.
"You won't. I need you Kristy" he kisses me fiercely again and I don't put a fight as I'm just as needy as he is. I lift my arms up so he can pull my shirt over my head. I carefully take his shirt off and work on unbuckling his pants as he unclasps my bra and dives right into my breasts like they were his last meal and he's starved.
I get up off him for a second and take off his pants and boxers and slither down to his waist not breaking eye contact. He drops his head back the second my tongue touches the base of his shaft slowly gliding the tip of my tongue up his cock. But it doesn't take long for him to bring his eyes back to me, not wanting to miss a single moment as I wrap my fingers around his base and pump while I circle my tongue around the head and start sucking. He tangles his un-cast hand in my hair like he's holding on for dear life as he watches me take him all in.
"Kristy mou" he alerts me after a while and I look up at him letting him know I heard him before I took him deep in my throat again cradling his balls anticipating his warm juices to flood my mouth.

He hoisted me up and tugged on my shorts to take them off. His face looked even more hungry than before and I couldn't suppress my lips from curling into a smile as I let my shorts and panties fall to my feet. I gently held onto his shoulders for support as I climbed on top of him straddling myself and bucking my screaming wet center against his second erection.
He shutters beneath me as I slowly drop myself around him. A deep, loud moan escapes both our lips as I start to ride him slowly, my hips circling as I move myself up and down, feeling him so deep inside of me.
His gorgeous eyes grow darker as he presses his chest flush against mine in an effort to get even closer to each other. He kisses me softly up and down my body, each lick, each kiss, and each touch sends the bubbling sensations to the surface of my core.
My walls start to clench around him as I come undone riding him, my fingers curling in his hair as I pull him into a kiss to bury my moans in his mouth.
"Ohh, God! Eros!"
The feeling of him bursting inside of me makes me spasm again and I feel myself shiver with another intense orgasm. We stay there with him still resting inside me, just holding each other until the high passes, keeping our bodies warm with the heat we both exude.
"God! I want to live inside you" He whispers against my neck and my lips curl into a smile as a chuckle escapes.
"I'd be ok with that" He huffs a subtle laugh at my reaction and brings his head back to gaze into my eyes as he pushes the hair behind my ears.
"That would be difficult to do getting on a plane" he says and I tilt my head in confusion as to what's he's talking about. He smiles wider and lifts me off him, separating our bodies leaving me unfulfilled.
"Remember that surprise I talked about?" He asked and gestures with eyes to his nightstand.
"Open the drawer" he prompts me and I do so with a skeptical look.

I open the drawer and see both our passports and sandwiched in each of the books are tickets. I pull one out and look at the tickets closer. Two plane tickets to San Francisco arriving a few days before Christmas and departing back to Greece the day before New Year's Eve. I look up at him with wide eyes with my mouth hanging open in shock.
"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I shrieked.
"I know you miss your family" he starts to explain but I cut him off still in disbelief.
"But your family? A-and Christmas?" I couldn't form a proper sentence.
"You're all I care about Kristy mou! I want to make you happy" He says and I look at him with tears in my eyes at his thoughtfulness and love for me.
"Eros! Just being with you makes me the happiest person in the world!" I cup his face and kiss him.
"Then I'll aim for the moon next time. And then the stars, then the universe" He kept going until I couldn't suppress a laugh.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say in between peppering his lips with kisses.
"I love you" he whispers through a beaming smile.
"I love you more than anything!"

___________________________________