Give It Up

Once we woke up, we ate and decided to go in the pool. We were splashing each other and lounging, enjoying each other's company. "Hey so, I have a question." "What's up?" "Um, so, I just wanted to know if it was cool if I go out with the guys tonight." "Chris, of course you can go. But um who exactly are the guys?" "Oh, Sebastian and Anthony. They've played in some Avengers movies with me. Maybe one day, we could all meet up." "Yeah that's fine with me." I place a kiss on her lips and she smiles in response. I got out of the pool and went inside to grab my phone, I texted Seb and Anthony to see if they're free to hang tonight and they said yes, we're meeting at Sebastian's house. So, I left my phone inside and went back to the pool. We relaxed for most of the day until it was about time to go. I had on a plain white t-shirt, navy blue jeans , low white vans, and a jean jacket with a NASA cap on. I kissed y/n goodbye and told her I would catch her later then, I drove to Seb's house. When I got there, I saw him and Anthony along with Chris (Hemsworth) and RDJ on the couch drinking. "There he is!!" said Anthony, "Took ya long enough, probably was smooching on your brand new girlfriend that THE REST OF US HAD NO IDEA ABOUT." said Robert, I laughed, made myself a quick drink, and sat down on the couch along with them. "So, you seriously don't know who I'm dating? I'm surprised Sebastian didn't say anything." "I wanted to let you tell them." Sebastian said, "Well, go ahead and tell us Chris. Who's the new lady?" Chris said before sipping his beer, "It's y/n Bennett." Chris spits his drink out and everyone in the room looks up at me in shock. "You're talking about y/n? As in y/n freaking Bennett?!?" Anthony asked, "Yeah, I know. I was shocked myself." I said, "Nah man, I don't believe you. Let me see some evidence." said Robert. I chuckled and pulled out my phone to show them a picture of y/n and I.

"You have got to be kidding me." Anthony said, "Why are you just now telling us this?" "Well, you know I have that new movie that I'm filming for so I've been busy." "Okay, where did you meet her?" "Actually, I met her right on the set of the film. We wanted to get know each other so we could have a better connection and next thing you know, I asked her to be my girlfriend." Robert slapped his knees and said, "Evans, I don't know how you do it." All the guys laughed and we continued to drink and play around the whole night. I began to really blow off some steam from all the stress and drink more than it supposed to. Things started to get really dizzy and it was like my world was spinning "You....alright.....Chris?" "Hmm?" He looks so funny. I laughed and sat on the couch, things were still spinning. "Okay...I'm gonna drive you home." I'm still not sure who's talking but I feel really woozy. Someone helps me back home and knocks on the door.

Y/N's POV
It was kind of nice having the night to myself. I got to do my facial routine, wash my hair/curl it, take a soothing bath, and watched movies for the rest of the night. As I was watching Charlie's Angels, I heard a knock on the door. Maybe Chris forgot his keys. I open the door and there's Robert Downey Junior holding up Chris who looks terribly drunk. I was surprised to see Robert and Chris. I never saw him drunk before. "Hi, you must be y/n. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too...what happened?" "He got a little....buzzed. More like a lot buzzed but, you get it." He brought Chris into the house and on the couch. "Hopefully we get to meet again but....on a more formal occasion. It's really a pleasure to meet you though." "It was a pleasure to meet you too, thank you for bringing him home safe." "Yeah no problem at all. Have a good night." He went out the door and I sat next to Chris. "Bug, are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm just PEACHYYYY!" He got up and tried to walk but almost fell. Luckily, I caught him even though he was not light. He lightly pushes himself off of me and says, "No, no, I'm good." He stood completely still and started to laugh. "Come here buuuuug." He came closer to me and kissed me, his breath smelled like straight beer. I tried to push myself away and he said, "Nooo, kiss me bug. Come to bed with me." he said with a smirk, "Babe, you're drunk." "Yeah. And you're....beautiful. You beautiful monster you!" "Okay.....I think it's time for you to rest." "No, I don't want to! I wanna do it with you." He said doing a little dance. "No, Chris. I would feel like I'm taking advantage of you." "Come on!" "Give it up Chris!" "Please-", he stopped talking and had a serious look on his face and covered his mouth. I was confused and he suddenly hurled all over my hair and chest. I gasped and honestly didn't know what to do. After he stopped, he hurled again. And on me. "Oh my god. Oh my god." I said. At this point, from my neck and below, I was covered in puke. Then, he fainted on the floor and I gasped again barely moving. I tried to think quick and took off all my clothes and tied my hair back even though I had throw up all over it which smelled horrible. I bent down and tried to wake up Chris. He was knocked out so, I had to literally lightly drag him up the steps by his legs and put him on the bed. Then, I took a shower to get all the puke off of me and put on a robe. I went downstairs and cleaned up all the extra mess that fell on the floor and came back upstairs. I went in his room and he was still fast asleep. So I took off his clothes and put a shirt on him. Afterwards, I sighed and went to the guest room. I know he was drunk but, he was just pushing himself on me. Made me feel out of place. I went in the other room and fell right asleep feeling much more clean from that shower.

Chris's POV
I woke up and my head was pounding. I don't remember much about last night. I look around and don't see y/n. Maybe she's downstairs. I go down and I see a note on the fridge. I grabbed it and it said, "Good morning, I left around 7 to go back to my house. After last night, I just need some space. (Not space as in break up btw). I'll talk to you later." I dropped my head back, closed my eyes, and sighed. I remembered how I tried to push myself on to her. Why did I do that? Oh my god, I messed up. Damn it. I called her and she didn't answer. What the hell did I do?