What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas

"How much do you remember?" "All of it." "Okay, hit me. Maybe I'll remember something too." He said motioning me to sit down on the ground with him, with his legs crossed. "Don't you think we should wake everyone up first?" I asked, he looked around the room, shook his head and said, "Let them sleep, they went all out for us." I nodded and gave him a quick summary of what happened. "Wait, wait, you took drugs?! Y/N, that stuff can mess you up!" I let my head down in guilt and said, "I know, I know. I was already drunk and when the girls gave it to me I just.......did it without thinking. I'm sorry." He sighed now, feeling guilty himself for raising his voice, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice at you. I just don't want you to get addicted to that stuff or have it mess up your system. But continue on." I nod and continue with the events that happened last night. He chuckled to himself saying, "Now, I remember. Especially when we were arguing."

****FLASHBACK****

"You just shot bullets into the ceiling!-" "We're on the top floor!-" "Are you insane?!"

****FLASHBACK ENDS****

"I mean you did shoot a gun Chris. That's pretty insane if you ask me." I retorted chuckling lightly. "Yeah, it was. And how did Lizzie even-" "I don't even know." I said shaking my head, thinking back to Lizzie's quick solution. "Anyways, we should wake everyone up now." Chris stood and helped me up, "Yeah, I'm going to use the bathroom really quick." I walked over the bodies once again and opened the light in the bathroom to see Seb laid out on the floor, next to the toilet full of vomit. I held my nose considering the smell was just.....pungent. I walk back out and see half of the crew waking up, with the "where the hell am I?" expression all over their faces.  Lizzie looked up at me trying to form some words before I interrupted saying, "Let's just get everyone else up and I'll explain in the car."

"So......you took drugs?" "Yep." "Why?" "You gave it to me." I said quickly glancing at Scarlett before keeping my eyes on the road. We were all on the way back home, us girls in the car we came in and the guys back in whatever they came in. I was the most stable one so, I made sure I sobered up and took some aspirin before I got behind the wheel. "And you're wearing a kimono.....because......Anthony wanted it and when you guys put the gun back......your dress ripped?" Krystal asked, "Sounds about right." "How did I know what to do with the...." "I really wish I knew Liz because that's what Chris and I was trying to figure out." "What happens in Vegas-" Krystal started,"Stays in Vegas." We all finished before laughing and enjoying the rest of the ride back home.

I dropped off Liz and Scarlett at their houses and Krystal at the hotel she was staying at for the week. Then, I drove home to see Chris pull up at the same time as me in a Lamborghini. I got out of the car, wrapping kimono around myself more tightly and walked over to him. "I'm guessing the guys rented this out, huh?" "Yeah......Seb is coming by later to bring it back to the rental spot." "Well, in the meantime we should...take a shower." I said, I don't know about Chris but, Vegas did a number on me and I need to wash it all off. "I'll shower on one condition." He said putting his finger up, I tilted my head in confusion as we entered our home, "And what's that?" "Only if you shower with me." He closed the door, grabbed me by the waist and leans down, capturing my lips in a hungry kiss. His hands moved up my sides, tugging on the kimono I was wearing. I break the kiss momentarily and he looks up at me, out of breath and eyes darkened. "Why'd you stop?" he asked, getting impatient, "Bug, I'm dirty. I have Vegas all over me." I whined, pouting my lip. He chuckled lowly, looking away for a moment then back at me. "So, let me take care of you."

He picked me up and ran up the steps, letting me down in the hall and going into the bathroom turning on the water. "Take it off." he demanded from afar, I tilted my head in confusion yet, I'm amused and slightly turned on by this new demanding tone. Okay, I'm tremendously turned on by this new tone. I do what he says, and dropped the kimono on the ground, leaving me completely bare. He stands by the doorframe of the bathroom, stares me down before walking my way and reached up to my lips. Brushing his thumb over the corner of my mouth, sliding it over my lips and rests his hand on my jaw. Admiring the small details of my face with his alluring eyes and wrapped my hair into his hand, pulling my lips into a heated kiss. He breaks the kiss to pick me up, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck while kicking off his shoes. He then puts me down in the shower getting himself all wet. I giggle and say, "Chris, you're going to get your clothes wet." "If I cared for that, I would've took them off love." He reconnected our lips and rubs my ass before firmly gripping it with his hands, pulling me in closer.

I once again broke the kiss, and said, "Chris, please. I don't want you kissing my body when I feel dirty." I joked, "Let me just quickly wash up and we can keep going." He braced himself and said, "Okay fine, but I might as well take it with you." I nodded and he took off his wet clothes, throwing them on the ground. But like I promised, I just washed up quickly to finish what we started. As soon as I washed off the last patches of glitter, I turned to him and kissed down his neck making him tilt his head back, groaning in pleasure. "Do you want to try something different?" He breathed out, looking into my eyes, "Like what?" He glanced over at the jacuzzi in the corner of the room, that he's never even used. "You wanna do it.....in the jacuzzi?" I asked cautiously, "I mean if you don't want to we can do something else-" "No, I wanna do it." We smiled at each other before he turned off the water and got out to turn on the jacuzzi.

Soon, the tub filled up with warm bubbling water even lighting up with blue and purple led lights inside. He dimmed the lights inside the actual bathroom, getting in the mood and helped me in. The water was perfectly warm, not too hot and definitely not on the cold side. He got in himself and held me by the waist, placing me on his lap as he laid back against the side of the tub. Brushing against the side of his jaw with my hand, I kissed him as his hands traced up and down against my back. I slowly started to grind against him making him grip onto my ass, grinding back. I feel him get even harder under me before he lifted me up and back down, finally entering me. I moan sharply, not expecting the sudden thrust and feel him lock his arms around my waist. Moans fill the room while the water starts to splash onto the floor but, we didn't care. I grasp his hair and scratch his back as he quickened his pace, "Chris! Please go faster." I begged before he went faster than I could even imagine. Probably buckets of water was spilled on the floor as Chris moaned into my ear, causing me to get even more turned on than I already was. "I'm almost there!" I screamed before hearing, "Hey Chris, I just came back for the-Oh god!" Sebastian quickly covered his eyes as I yelped in embarrassment as I had just reached my orgasm while still on Chris, even though he stopped as soon as Seb walked in and tried to cover me as much as possible.

I cover my mouth trying to cover the light moan that slipped out before Chris yelled out, "Seb, what the hell?! You didn't think to call or ring the doorbell?" "I-I did but, you guys weren't answering and I already had an extra key to your house, which I should give back, and I came up to look for you. I assumed you were asleep so, I just wanted to grab the keys and go but I couldn't find them anywhere." Seb said still covering his eyes, "I'm sorry, just tell me where they are and I'll let you guys get back to it." Chris sighed before saying, "They're in my pants pocket, just walk out real quick so y/n can cover herself." He did as he was told and Chris grabbed my robe that was hanging on the wall and handed it to me. I quickly covered myself while Chris got a towel and wrapped it around his waist and grabbed the keys out of the pants he dropped on the floor. He then handed it to Seb saying, "Just knock next time please." "I will. Sorry again." He said opening his eyes and glancing over at me, before heading out. Chris looks back at me as I palm my face.

"I'm so sorry bug, I don't think he saw anything. I covered you up as soon as I heard his voice." "I know but, it's still embarrassing to have someone walk in on you, let alone our own friend." "I know bug, I'm really sorry." "It's not your fault, I'm just sorry you didn't get to finish and mine was ruined." I let my head down and sigh before Chris lifts my chin and says, "How about round 2 in our actual bedroom?" He smiled slyly, I nodded eagerly and  he took my hand bringing me into the room. "You know, I like the dominance tone. It's a real turn on." He raised his eyebrows in amusement before saying, "Is that something you want to stay?" "Oh most definitely." He chuckled and kissed me once again lightly pushing me into the bed as he got on top, trailing kisses down my body. "By the way, we have to wake up at 7 tomorrow to go to the airport." "I didn't forget bug, I feel a bit nervous but, I think I have someone to distract me." He smiled reaching back to my lips, finishing up what we started.

{Hey guys! I'm in the midst of writing another story while I'm writing this one and it's a story about Bucky Barnes and his partner (soon to be named).So, if I update this story a little slow, just know that's why! Hope you're enjoying it so far!}