My Crazy Ex-Boyfriend

"Nick?" She said covering her mouth in shock. "Why are you calling me?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and she looks at me. "Who's Nick?" I mouthed. She held her finger up and replied, "I'm in a relationship. Don't call me again Nick." She said and quickly hung up. She sat up in bed and signaled me to come to her side. "Who's Nick?" I asked lifting her chin, "My crazy ex-boyfriend. He was obsessed with me. And I'm not saying that to sound cocky, like he was literally obsessed to the point where he was too over protective of me talking with anyone if it wasn't him." I bob my head back in confusion of why he would be calling her at this time, "But why did he call you?" "H-he wanted to get back with me. But I told him I was in a relationship." She said looking to the floor, something must've happened. "Y/N?" I said as she looked up at me, "Did something happen between you guys?" She took a deep sigh and rubbed her forehead. "He was just really possessive with me. When I first met him while doing that movie Jungle Woman-" "Oh my god, I loved you in that!" She chuckled and said, "Thank you babe but, we started talking and ended up going out for a few months. Turns out, he had a gps tracker on my car and phone to find out where I was at all times. He beat up one guy who did a kissing scene with me, as if it wasn't for a movie I was doing. It was just a scene and he took it to the extreme." "That is insane. The dude sounds like he has some trust issues."

"Yeah. Pretty much." She said laughing, "So, sounds like he's an actor. Is it.....Nick Jonas? Nick Cannon maybe? Who?" I asked jokingly, "Well his full name is Nicholas Hoult." My smile soon faded away and I responded, "You went out with Hoult?" "You know him?" "Yeah that X-Men guy? He's such an asshole." "Tell me about it!" She said enthusiastically  as she raised her hands up and dropped them to her lap. "You know the guy is such a drama queen. He acts all nice and sweet in front of everyone else but, like a stuck up kid when on set." "You've worked with him?" "Not for long. We were supposed to do a movie where the x-men teamed up with the Avengers for a mission but, we ended up scrapping the whole thing because the guy didn't like me. At all." She raised her eyebrow at me curious of what I meant, "Long story short, he was being a brat and I didn't stand for it. He would make all these demands and I would jokingly talk about his immaturity. Boy, did that make him angry.....I'm surprised he didn't actually turn into a blue beast like he does in his movies." I said before y/n snickered at my comment shaking her head. "Maybe I should've told you this sooner, we would've had soooo many stories about this guy." She said chuckling while one hand is on her stomach. I put a finger to my lips and quietly giggled reminding her of Dodger sleeping. The adorable look she has on her face when she laughs......It's like her eyes disappear when she smiles so big, it just makes my heart melt. "I don't think I have to worry about him though, I have you." She said pulling me closer before kissing me. "I think you deserve something for being such a real life hero." "Something like what?" I ask tilting my head to side getting myself under the blanket. She ran into the walk in closet that we share and after 5 minutes, she comes out with the exact outfit she wore in her movie The Jungle Woman as Zora Hudson. She was dressed from head to toe from her tan bucket hat, white cropped top, and tan shorts to her black army boots with long white socks that reached half way up her calves.I laughed and brought my hand up to my chest before covering my mouth to quiet myself. "Y/N! What are you doing?" I asked quietly chuckling, "My name's not y/n sweetheart, it's Zora Hudson. Queen of the Jungle. And I'm here to service you." "Here to service me? Aren't you the queen? How are you going to-" I was cut off by her slowly climbing on the bed and getting under the covers. "Oh you meant like that....". Let's just say, the night ended with a fantasy I had ever since I met her.

Y/N's POV
"Chris! Chris, you did it babe!" I blurted out while shaking Chris awake. He opened his eyes and looks around, "What happened? What did I do?" He said tiredly, "You didn't have a nightmare!" He slowly grins and says, "Yeah, I didn't. Thanks to you." I point to myself and say, "Me? No, that was all you." I said pointing to his chest. He embraces me and gets up to go to the bathroom. After about 10 minutes, he comes out with his hair wet and towel around his waist. He got dressed and pulled me off of the bed and into the bathroom, "Come on, time to get ready for the day. Let's go out together, might as well make the day an eventful one." I rolled my eyes and nodded. After about 20 minutes, I was freshened up and dressed to go wherever Chris had planned. He already walked and fed Dodger so, we were ready to go. I grabbed my bag and I opened the door with Chris still in the kitchen. And there was.....Nick.