It's Always You

Y/N's POV
"Shocked to see me sissy?" She smirked tilting her head as she asked the obnoxious question. "Are you serious right now? Is this some type of sick twisted prank?" Their laugh echoed throughout the room as they looked at me like I'm the laughing stock of the year. "Oh no hun, this is payback." "Payback for what?" "You really don't remember?" I shook my head, trying to take a dive into my memories. "You took everything from me. First of all, you were always the favorite. The motherfucking golden child of the family. The attention was always on you, rarely on me. Do you know how that feels? Secondly, you don't remember how I wanted to be the actress of the family? Then all of a sudden, you wanted to take acting classes and go to drama club. Our family told me that there was only room for one of us to be an actress because mom didn't have enough money to send us both to Juilliard so, they had to choose. And of course, it was you. It's always you! And, dad." "Dad?" "You were his prized possession. He loved you like his life depended on it!" She exclaimed with tears filling up her eyes. "And he disregarded me. Treated me like I was a charity case. Because of you." She said more coldly, wiping the tears before they got any further down her face. I was completely dazed at the words that fell from her lips, this is why she despises me.

"Maddie, why didn't you ever tell me how you felt all this time-" "Oh please, like that would change anything?!" She turned, hand on her head, and huffed before making eye contact again. "And last but not least, Chris." "What about Chris?" "You knew I had the biggest crush on him since we were in high school! I would always talk about how I thought he was a great actor and handsome actor and here you are, getting married to him!" "You're still on that? Maddison, I didn't think you still had that crush on him! That was years ago, and you still haven't moved on?" "Because he's literally perfect! God, you don't understand the value of a man he is, do you? But don't you worry your pretty little spoiled head. We're getting what we want." "What the hell do you mean 'we're' getting what we want?" I asked looking between the two.

They smirk before crashing their lips together in a passionate kiss, literally causing me to cackle at them. "What are you two now? A couple?" I snickered, "Nicky here told me his dilemma with you and......it just so happened that we hated you two together so, we helped each other out." "Let me get this straight. You love me but......you're with my sister?" I said gesturing my head from him to her, "Plotting with her, against me, to split me and Chris apart, so you can have me and she can have Chris? What kind of sense does that make?" "It doesn't have to make sense, this is just temporary. During the process of the diabolical planning, we had some physical attention that needed to be met." She smirked at Nick as he slapped her butt, I would literally throw up right now if it wasn't for the fact that I'm scared for Chris.

"You don't think anyone's going to come looking for me? And Chris?" "Of course they will but, they won't be looking for us. They won't accuse Nick because he has someone ready to be a witness to his alibi. And no one will accuse me because it'll look like you got kidnapped by regular men. No one will expect the victim's sister. Now, Chris is probably in the hospital right now, either unconscious or trying to find out what happened to you. That reminds me, the clock is ticking. Time to go and be right at his side. How does this look?" She asked before relaxing her face, "Oh my god! How could this be happening?! Someone took her? W-who could've done something like this?! Are you okay Chris?!" Her face was covered in tears as she held her head in frustration before stopping the act and smiling back at me, "And that is why I should I've been the actor of the family." I shook my head in disappointment and spat, "You're sick." "You made me like this. Now, have fun with her. I'll be back later." She said turning to Nick before walking back into the darkness as the door slammed behind her.

I fought once again, dying to get out of these restraints so I could get back to Chris. "Now, it's just you and me princess. " "How long are you going to keep me here?" "However long it takes for you to fall back in love with me." "That's never gonna happen." He swiftly strikes his hand across my cheek, causing me to whimper. Now that shocked me. The blood quickly rushed to my cheek as the sting lingered. I cried out, hoping someone could hear me. "Save your breath love, we are miles away from anyone's ears." "Don't call me that..." I whispered, "What's that?" "I said do not....call me that." "And why not?" "Chris calls me that. He's the only one who will call me that." He laughs and looks around, "Chris?! Christopher?!" He yells out before looking back to me, "Well, Chris isn't here, is he?" I looked away from him considering that his face is a constant reminder of all the bad times we had. Including this huge and obvious one that's happening right now. "Better get used to me sweets, because we'll be having such a good time." He places kisses down my neck, groaning as I cried out to him, "Please stop! Nicholas stop!" He stopped and grabbed my jaw once again, bringing his lips to my ear, "I won't touch you until you're begging me to." The words sent shivers down my spine as he backed up and said, "I'll be back, I'll get you some food. Wingstop right? Like how we used to?" He asked walking backwards and out of the door. Leaving me by myself.

Chris's POV
"I'm fine! I have to find y/n!" I said with hot tears streaming down my face, getting out of the hospital bed, surrounded by doctors and y/n's family who heard about the crash on the news, they were devastated. And so am I. Waking up in the hospital brought back memories from the accident, I feel like I'm losing her all over again. "Please Mr Evans! We understand your concern-" "No, you don't! You guys don't ever understand my concern. I'm getting tired of hearing that! She is apart of me! She's my whole entire heart, soul, and mind! The light in my darkness! So, don't give me that please!" They eventually gave up and said, "Okay, let us at least stitch up that gap on your head. We don't want it to get infected." I nodded and saw Maddison run up to the door frame with tears in her eyes, she looked towards her family and gave them all a hug as they wept for a moment. Then, she turned to me placing her hand on my shoulder, she looks pretty broken up. I know that she's y/n's sister but, by the way she talks about her, I wouldn't think that she would look the most broken up about it. "Chris, are you okay?! I heard what happened on the news and I came as fast as I could. Who could want to do something like this to her?!"

She sobbed as uncle Frank embraced her, rubbing her back. She pushed herself off of him and exclaimed, "No, no! Why her?! Why'd they had to take my only sister?! I love her!" You love her? Didn't seem that way. "I can't, I have to take a walk." She said leaving the room, "Wait! Maddison!" Aunt Carol yelled out, chasing after her along with Uncle Frank. It's like my anxiety increased to 100%. "I can't breathe." I told the doctors, they quickly checked my throat and my breathing to figure out what was wrong, "I'm having an anxiety attack." I managed to peep out before they gave me a pill to swallow down, "What was that?" "Diazepam. It should help you relax...." It's either this pill is working incredibly fast or I'm just out of it. Maybe a little bit of both. My eyes shut down, allowing me to fall into a deep sleep.

****NEXT DAY****

Without moving my body, I open my eyes and look around. I see enough to know that I'm in a hospital and I remember everything that happened. A nurse that was on standby, came in and attempted to calm me down, letting me know that my anxiety could spike again. "Can I make a phone call?" I ask impatient, shaking my leg, trying to get the anxiety out somehow. "Yes of course but, first we have some detectives here who have some questions for you." A man and woman with badges at their waist walk into the room. "Mr. Evans, I'm Detective Danvers and this is my partner Detective Wilson, we'll be working on the case of Ms. Bennett's disappearance. We have some questions for you if that's okay." She gives out her hand as I shook it and nodded to the man as a greeting. I wipe my cheeks as I feel my eyes burn from crying so much. "Can we speak to Mr. Evans privately please?" Wilson asked, facing the rest of y/n's family as they nodded and exited the room.

"Okay, now, can you tell us where you guys were coming from and where you where headed before the incident occurred?" Danvers asked, "W-we were coming from spending the night at y/n's home along with her family members. She wanted me to meet the rest of her family before the wedding......which was supposed to be today-oh god." I feel myself about to weep again and try my best to keep it in, "And yesterday, we were on the way to the airport to get back home. I stopped at a red light and looked around. That's when I began to realize that there was no traffic around us. Not a single car in sight. Once I mentioned it to y/n, who at the time was facing the other way, she faced me and tried to warn me about the car that crashed into us." "That's odd. You didn't see a car in sight yet, a car crashed into yours out of the blue. And there was no traffic? There's always traffic in New York but, please go on." Wilson spoke, "Yeah, there was none. My ears were ringing so, I couldn't hear anything and before I could open my eyes, someone injected something into my neck, slowly knocking me out. But before I did, my hearing came back to me and I heard her screaming my name. And I couldn't help her. It was like I was paralyzed."

The two pondered for a moment before Danvers spoke up, "Do you think there is anyone who would want to harm Ms. Bennett? Or harm you by taking Ms. Bennett?" I thought for a moment and shook my head, "Any known stalkers? Or maybe someone you two have had bad blood with?" I shook my head again, still trying to reason in my head who could possibly do this. ".......Maybe a jealous ex?" My eyes shot up at them as I gained awareness of who it could be. "Shit."