And The Award Goes To...

Months flew by and next thing ya know, the movie was finished and Chris and I were nominated for the Emmy awards! I was so excited to even be at the Emmys! I've been nominated many times but, never won one. When we arrived, many people were outside waiting for all of the celebrities to come to ask for pictures and what not. Chris helped me out of the limo and we linked arms as we walked down the isle to go inside. Immediately, paparazzi began taking pictures of us trying to get our attention, fortunately for them, we had to stop so they could have some pictures for the event even though it was freezing outside. "These flashes are literally blinding." I said to Chris squinting my eyes, "I know, just a few more seconds more until we get inside bug." After a minute, we went inside and walked down the red carpet to take more pictures together. Eventually, we were seated and the show began starting with Best Action movies. While listening to the show, I looked over at Chris and noticed that his tie was messed up so, I adjusted it for him. He looked up at me and whispered, "Thank you." I nodded with a slight smile and fixed my dress due to it riding up a bit.

Skipping forward, they began announcing the nominees for Best Romantic Drama

Skipping forward, they began announcing the nominees for Best Romantic Drama. "Our nominees are: Hannah Lardson & Sarah Keppling for The More You Take, Mason Hollow & Daphne Miller for How Did I Get You?, and Chris Evans & y/n Bennett for The Purest Kind of Love!" I grabbed Chris's hand as we waited patiently for the names of the winner to be called out. He looked at me with reassuring eyes and intertwined our hands, "And the award goes to for the winner for Best Romantic Drama movie is.......The Purest Kind of Love!!" My eyes widened with excitement as I looked at Chris and he had the exact same look on his face. We immediately stood up and Chris being the gentleman he is, helped me up the steps while I picked up my dress. Once we got up there, I looked upon the crowd with true happiness. "Oh my god, this is like a dream come true! I will be completely honest, I didn't think we would go home tonight with anything on our way back." "Same here, this would be our first Emmy award. This is just truly amazing....words can't describe how we're feeling right now. I mean, I don't wanna speak for y/n but, this is a tremendous feeling." "No I agree, this is nothing but wonderful. We just want to thank the fans, everyone who helped with the movie; especially our director Tony, our family and just everyone who supported us through it all. Thank you so much!" "We love you all! And if it wasn't for this movie, I wouldn't have met the love of my life." I pouted at him in awe as the crowd cooed over the cute comment and Chris pulled me in for a kiss on the cheek. As we walked back to our seats, the crowd cheered in reaction to the kiss and I chuckled as I sat down. For the rest of the show, Chris and I bet $100 on who would win each of the upcoming awards and let's just say he owes me $500.

After the show, we went outside and it was even colder than before. It was snowing and the floors were slippery with ice. So, Chris and I quickly went into our limo to go to the after party. "Well, that was fun." "It was, I feel so happy! We won this together and it was such a great feeling." "Yeah I couldn't have said it any better, but who's house are we going to put it in?" I laughed at him knowing this would be a horrible debate, "That's a great question, and.....I don't even know. Maybe we could have turns with it?" He giggled at my response as he looked out in the window, he looked back to me and said, "Or....I have a better solution." "Which is?" "Move in with me." Those words echoed into my ears and before I could respond, I felt a sudden but forceful stop to the limo. I looked outside and the limo was spinning onto the bridge we were just entering. Panic entered my heart as I held on to Chris quickly trying to put on my seatbelt that wasn't on until the limo hit the side of the bridge causing the car to be dangling off of it. My head hit the window with full on force making me bleed and Chris was perfectly fine surprisingly. However, the hit caused the door on my side to bust off. I screamed and tried not to move too much to cause the car from moving anymore. I hung on to anything in the car to keep me from falling. At this point, tears were a never ending stream going down my face. I look at Chris who's a bit blurry at the moment and he's as terrified as me but says, "Don't panic love, just look at me. Okay?" I slowly nod my head because the words that I wanted to say just wouldn't come out. He called out to the limo driver who was knocked out from the impact and grabbed his phone to call 911. I slowly grab his other free hand and weakly say, "You know I love you, right?" "Y/N, don't do that. We're going to be fine, don't start that goodbye shit. We'll be fine." I could hear the worried tone in his voice and the sadness that peaked into his eyes, he was afraid. And so was I. He told the police what happened and they were on the way, I grabbed his hand again and slowly said, "Tell me you love me, please." "I love you y/n. With my entire heart. I never loved anyone as much as I love you." He kissed my hand as tears rolled down his cheeks, "I love you y/n. I will never stop loving you. But I need you to stay with me, okay?" As soon as he said that, the limo fell a little bit more off of the bridge but, was still hanging. But like I said. I had no seatbelt on. My hand holding on to the head of the seat and my other in Chris's hand slipped and I watched him getting farther and farther away from me as I fell from the car. "NOOOOO!!!!" Chris's voice said as he began to sound distant, I screamed and reached out to him but, it was no use. My body hit a hard ground of ice, although the impact was incredibly painful, I was relieved it wasn't the water. I felt something warm leave the side of my head which appeared to be blood escaping my body. Unfortunately, I brought my hopes up too soon. The ice underneath me began cracking and I fell deep into the ice cold freezing water. I could swim but, I've never been this deep into the ocean at this temperature. My body already felt broken and there was no use of fighting it. I began to run out of breath and my eyes were fluttering shut, before I faded out, I saw something else plunge into the water. But I was far too deep down to be saved. I guess this is how it ends for me, at least I was with the one I loved most in this world.