Ready To Get Drunk? Pt. 1

With a few days left before the wedding, the only thing left to do was have the last party of our lives before getting married. Everything was set and ready to go. Although I was a nervous wreck, I can't say I regret saying yes. Chris is the best thing that has ever happened to me and he's shown me things I've never been felt before. He actually....cares. And he thinks about the most littlest things that mean so much. Like placing his hand on my lower back, switching sides with him when I'm too close to the cars on a sidewalk, looking at me as if I'm an angel. He's taught me how to fall in love.

Krystal came back into town for one more week only for the party and wedding of course. After that, she would be headed back to Queens. Chris's and I's mothers came down to L.A. as well but decided to get a hotel to 'give us some privacy' before the wedding although we insisted they can stay here."Are you ready for tonight?" Chris said pulling me out of my thoughts. I gave him a kind smile and answered,"Yes but no. I have a strong feeling that strippers will be involved and I don't think that's a good idea." "You too? I've been feeling the exact same way. Knowing Downey and Seb, they will do it anyways. They might just have to enjoy it for themselves." "Right. Same thing with Krystal and Scarlett. Those two will just get down and dirty." Chris chuckled, bringing me closer to him. "I can't wait to marry you." "I can't wait either. It's crazy how close your birthday was to the wedding." I mentioned and he palmed his face,"I still can't believe I'm 39. I'm getting old." I chuckled at his remark and rolled my eyes jokingly. His birthday was just a few weeks ago and all he wanted to do was have dinner with me. Of course I gave him his wish but, I mean does he know who he's talking to? I threw him a party anyways. But instead of a getting drunk party, we just had a good old fashioned/laid back pool party at our house. I invited some of his friends and family from Boston and all of our friends that we usually hang out with.

He pressed a kiss unto my forehead and dragged me to lay down in bed with him. "Don't forget, we're going to Queens so you can meet the rest of my family before the wedding on Wednesday." "How could I forget? Besides the wedding, that's the only thing I've been thinking about." I jokingly shook my head at him and placed my hand on his chest, "You have absolutely nothing to worry about. You already met my mom so, you only have to meet my aunt Carol, my nieces Kayla and Hannah (she just turned 1), my uncles Frank and Tom (those two are jokesters), my nephew Alex, and my.......sister." "Yeah.....nothing to worry about. And your sister? I never knew you had a sister......is there some bad blood between you two?" He asked sensitively, I drooped my head and sighed, "Yeah. If anything, she might be the only one who gives you a hard time. Or I should say give me a hard time. As kids, she always took everything as a competition between the two of us. So when I got my first big role as an actress, she always tried to bring me down and say I would never make it big.....and she would hate on everything I did. Whenever I dated someone, she would give me a really hard time saying how she can't figure out why they would go out with someone like me."

"Hey." Chris lifted my chin up with his finger as I tried to give a grin. "You shouldn't listen to what she says about you. I absolutely love you along with hundreds of thousands of other people who do too. You're great at what you do. I still can't figure out how someone like you are engaged with me." He said as he pointed his finger from him to me. He scoffed in disbelief at the thought, "Don't let this trip get you down bug. Maybe she changed." "Yeah. Maybe." I laid my head against his chest as he gave a big sigh. He then switched positions so he's now laying on me. "You know we met exactly a year ago today?" I looked down at him completely staggered, it's already been a year. "July 1st is the day I came in late only to see a literal goddess almost walking out the door." I gave him a simper smile and responded, "Yeah, and I saw a literally god walk through that same door." We chuckled and the silence was so loud, I could hear my own heartbeat. "Can you sing me a song?" "What do you want me to sing bug?" I asked slowly tracing my finger around his toned back. "Anything that pops into your mind." I thought for a minute and the perfect song came to mind. "Through drought and famine, natural disasters, my baby has been around for me. Kingdoms have fallen, angels be callin', none of that could ever make me leave. Every time I look into your eyes, I see it. You're all I need....". Before I knew it, Chris was asleep and honestly I was quite sleepy too. So, I closed me eyes and drifted off.

"I hope you had a good nap because we are going to get SO SLAMMED!" Scarlett said hovering over Chris and I, startling us half to death. She had a black satin mini dress with spaghetti straps and black pumps. "Geez, Scarlett!" "Oh my heart is not okay." I said with my right hand over my heart. Scarlett cackled as she successfully woke Chris and I up. I shake my head humorously as Chris sat up in bed. "I hope you guys have space for another!" Anthony said before tackling both of us into the bed causing us to fully wake up and chuckle. "Alright, we're awake!" I said going into the bathroom to freshen up. "The guys are all waiting downstairs for you Chris, hurry up or we'll be late!" Anthony said leaving the room. I did some quick light makeup, did my hair, and threw on a sparkly rose gold tube dress with wrap around heels and came out the bathroom.

When I came out, Scarlett was gone and Chris was on the bed

When I came out, Scarlett was gone and Chris was on the bed. He was already dressed in a simple burgundy shirt with black jeans and white sneakers. He smugly smirked and got up quickly. He started kissing me from my hand to my shoulder. "You....look....absolutely.....sexy." He said before bringing the kiss to my lips then, down to my neck. "Chris, as much as I want to do this right now, we have got to go. And you look desirable yourself." I said biting my lip, looking him up and down. He kissed again but, more hungrily leaving me breathless. He broke the kiss and scanned my entire body before bringing his lips to my ear whispering, "If there weren't people downstairs right now, that dress would've been on the floor already." Leaving chills down my spine, he gave me one last peck before saying, "I'll see you later love, have a good time." and he walked down the steps. I've never seen that side of Chris. Is it weird to say that I really really like that side? Either way, I hope to see more of that on our honeymoon.

When I walked outside, Liz, Krystal, and Scarlett were all lounged around the rental car they got and all attention was brought to me. "Damn!" They all said at the same time making me do a little runway show for them before giving them all a hug. "Ready to get drunk?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows giving a huge grin. They all shouted in response and we got in the car to drive off to whatever the girls had planned for me.

Chris's POV
"So, where are we headed off to now that the ladies are gone?" I asked crossing my arms looking between Anthony, Seb, Robert, Chris, Jeremy, and Mark, "That's a surprise until we get there Chris." Sebastian said patting my back. "Let's get this show on the road fellas. I brought some sweet rides." Robert said motioning us outside to see. Rides? We all walked out, looking at each other confusingly before seeing 2 yellow Lamborghinis parked in front of my house. All the guys cheered and split up into 3. I got in with Seb and Anthony while Robert was in the other car with Renner and Mark. He pulled out to the side of our car and cockily said, "Just follow me, try to keep up." before speeding off. Anthony was behind the wheel so, he was right behind him. He rolled down the windows and yelled, "This is about to be a kickass bachelor party!" "Wooo!!" Seb answered. This should be good.