Chapter Thirty Two

Los Angeles, California 

FRENCH SAT AT HIS COMPUTER SCREEN waiting for Inola to come out the shower. The bedroom was empty since her boys were in another room. He allowed them to have their own room from her this time. In the beginning they all slept in one room because he was a stranger and they didn't know him. Even though he still sort of was a stranger, he was more familiar to them now.

Inola thought he had offered the boys a different room because he was trying to work on being nicer. She had no idea it was only because if her kids were in the same room as her, she would dress in the bathroom and he wouldn't get to masturbathe to her. Even if she snuck and dressed sometimes in the room while her kids were asleep, it would still kill his erection to masturbathe to her with her kids right there on the screen.

French had found solace in many women over the months, but none had fulfilled his sexual appetite like Inola did. Just watching her get dressed made him cum more than full on sex with other women. There had only been one woman who had really great sex and was able to get him off. Some girl by the name of Mallory. He hadn't seen her again since the first time he fucked her, they lost contact.

The bathroom door on his monitor screen opened and French applied more lotion to his hand and began to stroke his dick up and down. Inola was in a red cotton towel with it bunched tightly around her. He could tell she was cold from the way she was shivering. She stayed like that for a moment too cold to move but eventually pulled the towel away from herself to finish drying her body.

She ran the towel across her small, perky breasts and he wished his tongue was part of the towel. He wanted to squeeze her breasts and bite her nipples until they were swollen. She quickly ran the towel across her back, then turned and picked up her spray on deodorant from her bed. She sprayed it under her arms and continued to dry her skin.

She bent down to dry her legs and because her back was to the camera, when she bent down he saw her pussy from the back. The way her second pair of lips poked out from between her legs, had him going crazy. "Fuck..." he said, precum leaking from his tip. He wanted her to sit on his face until she orgasmed. He wanted to fuck her from behind with no condom and watch her ass clap on his torso.

Inola grabbed her bra and put it on, then picked up a sundress and slid it over her head. No panties. It was a really long dress though so no one would be able to tell. She got dressed quickly this time so he had to close his eyes and imagine she was still naked and in less than a minute he busted, dirtying his keyboard like he had on multiple occasions. He was surprised it was still working with how many times he nutted on it.

He cleaned himself up and the keyboard and turned the computer off. He then opened the bedroom door and bumped into Inola who was getting ready to knock.

Oh, I was just coming to talk to you. I wanted to make a phone call, do we still have to use burner phones?

It's safe enough to use your own phone, it's fine.

Inola was super excited as she flew to her room to go call Omari. Enrique was the one who had to use all the minutes on the burner phone to carry her conversations for her since she couldn't talk. French went downstairs to find something quick to eat. Inola came down right behind him with her phone.

She seemed to have the same idea as she followed him into the kitchen. She placed the phone on the table and leaned it up against the fruit bowl while the video chat rang. She took a seat on a kitchen stool and waited for him to answer. It was early but she hoped he was awake.

French was in the fridge looking for eggs, he was in the mood for that and some turkey bacon.

Omari answered the video call on the third ring, making Inola smile from ear to ear. She waved with both hands into the camera, watching him yawn and rub his eyes. It was apparent she had woke him up, but he answered the call for her.