Chapter Twenty One

FRENCH PULLED OPEN HIS TWIN FRONT DOORS. He didn't ask any questions and just yanked the woman inside. He then pushed the grand double doors back and it slammed, making the woman wince in amusement at his aggressiveness. She was impressed with the immaculate size of the house as she looked around.

French led the way, their pinky fingers hooked together as he took her upstairs. He was only in his boxers, his skin a little cold from the central air in his room that'd been on. While his companion was in tall leather, open toe six inch heels and a trench coat. Her hair was in a large curly afro and she had gold bangle earrings to match her extrovert personality.

"This place is nice, daddy." She cooed, looking around. This man had to be worth some millions.

French took a swig from the bottle of Smirnoff, barely audible as he gave her a simple thanks. Inola peeked out of the slit in her door and saw French leading a woman to his room. If it was earlier in the day, she wouldn't have jumped to conclusions. But he always did this past midnight and made sure it was when he thought she was asleep, so she knew what the girl was here for.

French closed his room door behind himself and got straight to business. He grabbed the girl by the flaps of her coat and smashed his lips against her's. He didn't come for the chitchat. Amongst this madness, he still needed his sexual release. So he'd get random women to come over and have sex with before sending them on their way. Other times he'd go out and find them.

French snatched her coat open and saw she was completely naked as the day she was born. Clean shaven just like he requested, he liked that she listened.

"You don't waste any time."

French pushed her down on her knees, cupping the back of her head as he guided her to suck his manhood. He was completely flaccid, but it didn't take long for him to harden in her mouth. While her tongue circled around him, she was touching herself.

Spit was dripping off her chin and they were both moaning. French groaned as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. She sure knew what she was doing, she could deep throat too. Everything she said she would do for him or that she could do in general, she seemed to be backing up. Most girls talked shit but weren't half of what they claimed in person.

He met her at a supermarket and they exchanged numbers and been talking for only two weeks.

French busted a nut in two minutes before he went to go get a condom from the draw. She stopped him, pulling one out of her own. French smirked at the fact she came prepared. She ripped it open and put it on him, getting onto his bed, "What position you want me, daddy?"

"On your side." He said.

She did as she was told as he got behind her, he entered slowly at first and was greeted with her clenching him so tightly, he felt his shaft losing circulation.

She gave him a minute and didn't move so he wouldn't bust early, then began to move back on him. French began fucking her at the same time and soon, they were both hot, sticky and sweaty. They switched and changed positions all over the room. They went fast, slow, rough and sensual.

The sex was hot, the talk was dirty and both were pleasuring each other really well. Amazingly, he didn't even have to tell her to leave when it was all said and done. She was already getting dressed, breathing heavily.

"That was great."

"What's your name?" French asked the afro beauty.

"Mallory." She said, in a soft voice.

French didn't say anything else and just directed her to the dresser. She went over there thinking he was just asking her to pass something to him. She saw a wad of money there and raised her eyebrows.