Chapter Twelve

Compton, California 

"MA! MARI! WAKE UP! COME ON WE'RE ON A SCHEDULE HERE!"

Omari's eyes opened to Enrique standing by his side of the bed, with his hands on his hips. Omari's eyes slowly looked the little boy up and down who was well dressed in a pair of dark denim jeans and a brand new dress shirt that was tucked into his pants with a plain black silk tie.

Omari then turned toward his right side and glanced at Inola, who was still fast asleep. He looked at Enrique again who was smiling at him like a chesire cat. Enrique was more excited than he was. Today was the special day. Omari was going to propose to Inola. After some months he'd finally come to the deliberation that he was ready. Today was the day.

He told Enrique weeks in advance who was happy about it. Their whole day had been planned out. Omari was taking them for family pictures in the morning, then they'd go to a zoo afterwards and by time evening came, go home and freshen up to go to dinner. It was the perfect plan, Inola wouldn't suspect anything because Omari did special stuff like this for all the time.

"Alright E, but knock on the door first next time. You don't just barge into someone's room."

"Oh yeah, sorry. Um...I dressed Joshua and everything though. We're just waiting on you guys."

"Cool, what time is it?" 

"10:00, we have two hours and a half to get there." 

"Aight, give me five more minutes and I promise I'll wake me and your mom's up." He said dropping his head on the pillow and closing his eyes.

Enrique sighed but nodded his head and left, closing the door behind him. Omari opened his eyes right away when the door closed and sat up, knowing he had to get up and start getting ready right away. The only reason he didn't was because he was completely naked under the sheets. He'd been waiting for Enrique to leave.

He walked across the room, his limp dick swinging side to side between his legs as he locked the door and stretched, walking back over to the bed. He gently shook Inola awake. Her eyes opened but she instantly covered them from the harsh light in the room that stung her eyes. She narrowed them instead to see what was going on and was presented with an eight inch penis in her face. She smiled and reached out to take hold of it, making Omari chuckle and pull back.

"Not now baby, we have to start getting ready. We have to go." He mumbled as he signed to her.

"Our photographer is very serious with time."

He grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom across the hallway. Inola got out the bed dressed down in silk pajamas as she headed into the living room. Enrique was on his cellphone sitting in the couch. She stomped, getting his attention, asking him if he wanted breakfast but he informed her he ate cereal.

She went to go check on Joshua who was on the bed, dressed sloppily. He wore a dark red cotton long sleeve shirt that was clearly not ironed and not buttoned correctly with two mismatched ankle socks. Inola laughed at Enrique's attempt of dressing his little brother.
Inola chose to settle for a bowl of cereal as well knowing they had an appointment set up to get their pictures taken. So she ate and washed up the dishes and as soon as Omari came out she asked him to redress Joshua as she went into the shower.

Once everyone was dressed and ready, they left the house. On the way there, Inola was doing her makeup in the car but Omari told her he paid for an expensive photoshoot which mean they took care of hair and makeup. The ride was rather long at an hour and a half but it was in a fancy area. The only reason Enrique was excited was because the pictures they took he would add to his social media. He hoped these people were able to make him more sexy looking, he was getting popular in his new school and he needed to make some good impressions. Especially for all the losers who bullied him when he was younger.