chapter 13

Pitch POV

when i woke up elsa still wasn't back WHAT THE HELL then i heard a loud banging on the door i walked towards the door as soon as i opened the door i saw elsa standing there "hey elsa what took you so long" she looked me in the eyes and smiled? "oh i just got abit lost you know how i am" something seems off i let elsa inside but didnt keep my eyes off of her the look in her eyes was different there was a weird sparkle in them a sparkle that i wished was really there her usual sad smile but what was really bugging me is the way she keeps looking me its starting to creep me out this isn't elsa damn it he's really here then but if this isn't elsa then where is she? i slowly made my way to check on jack he's been sleeping for awhile now before i could open the door something tugged at my hair i was then high fived across the face i looked up just what i thought it wasn't elsa the figure that stood before me had burning amber eyes ,smokey skin that flooded my nose this is what you call a nightmare i threw a few punches in there on my 3rd one she changed her form into elsa on reflex i stopped she smirked and wrapped her sweaty palms around my neck draining the breath out of me i quickly flipped her over i had her pinned her to the ground the situation was now reversed she once again did an evil smirk and mustered what strength she had left to make our lips connect what was she doing i pulled away then she looked me dead in the eye "well well i didnt think you'd pull away that fast don't you like this girl i pesonally don't get it but i'm not a completley heartless being i could always replace her" her face was presed against my ear "she's not coming back once my master has her he won't give her back" wait peter has her i have to save her but she in a way is here to right maybe this way it isn't that bad and i could......"PITCH GET OUT THE WAY" i turned around to see who called my name "jack?" i ducked then his fist connected with the fake elsa "I thought you were still asleep" "I was but then i heard heaps of noises so i came to see what all the fuss was about and then i saw that  weird creature she was about to stab you with a knife stained with poisen so i intervened why weren't you doing anything?" how do i answer this do i tell him the truth or should i lie wait i actually considered the fake elsa what the hell i'm that deperate. i need help.

Jacks POV

(i'm carrying on from when he had the choice of the 2 doors)

i steped threw the the 2nd door that was decorated with flames dancing around the edges when my hand made contact with the handle my hand imediatly started to burn i tryed to move my hand but it was impossible, a few seconds later the burning died down i looked at where the burning was on my right hand on my wrist there was a weird looking flamei finally went threw the door i felt a weird sensation in my hand it was burning up and flickering like a real flame? 

The scenery wasn't very different from the last time i just did the exact same as last time the flame started getting hotter and hotter it wasn't an unbearable heat it was more like a how do i explain this it was like i guess a warmth of emotion like when your really happy that kind of warmth evan that wasnt the case before.

I came to a door that lead to the back of a classroom hmm i've been here before oh thats right i use to hang out with my friends here ALOT when i was like 15 i cant beleive i forgot i walked around the corner and i imediatly regreted it!

"hey looser are you gonna cry yet hey why arn't you doing anything are you that pathetic hey i'm speaking to you" said idiot past jack to nice past elsa but something about the atmosphere was off then elsa was pushed to the ground by past jack then a girl with long blonde hair kicked her in the gut, then soon enough there was a few others they were all particapating in this horrible event i looked down at elsa her face was emotionless her eyes soaked with misery completley drained of happiness then she must have remembered something because her eyes lit up just a little even if no one noticed i noticed i suddenly felt much better even though past me was a total jerk elsa obviously had something that made her happy i was ripped out of my little happy thought when past jack had to say something why cant he just shutup personally i blame my mom for this when i went through my little rebelious faze she completly shunned me which scarred me ALOT i was afraid that she was just gonna up and leave and purposley forget me so that snapped me out of it well kinda i went through that phase at school more than home but back to the point "hey looser hows your looser friend does his daddy still not want him or is his mom out of prison yet" hahaha good one jack" what kind of cruel 15 year olds are theese?

Elsa started to stand up she was a bit shakey at first but then got her balance she was much taller than i expected she seemed so powerful and scary at the same time she lifted her head so her hair didn't completly cover her eyes. Her eyes they were electric blue just looking at them i felt paralysed my body couldn't move there was this weird blue flame that started generating beneath her hand her eyes looked completley ditached her hand was going towards past jacks neck.

OMG YES PLEASE I BEG OF YOU KILL HIM STRANGLE HIS NECK DRAIN THE LIFE OUT OF HIM COME ON YOU CAN DO IT. Just before things got interesting elsa was pulled back by someone i couldn't quite see his face but his black hair seemed familiar the way it shoots out at various directions but still looks accepteble, a few seconds later he had his face nuzzled in her neck , i could tell he was whispering something in her ear, something about this guy really pised me off then I looked at his hair pitch black, wow pitch, jack must not be a very happy boy even i'm a little jealous the way he has one arm wrapped firmly around her waist and one around her neck pulling her into his chest damn it.

Her eyes started to become more of a natrual blue and the blue flame thing was gone she grabbed her books that were scattered across the ground put them back in her bag and left but when she walked past jack his eyes looked like they were gonna fall out he seemed completley shocked as if someone saving elsa was a new thing or maybe it was the fact that she had a new friend someone that would protect her and help her. 

Everything started melting away tearing away from my vision till it was all gone i heard a loud BANGING  noise then another one and another till i finally went to go check it out.

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I HAVE BEEN WRITING PIECE BY PIECE AND THIS IS THE RESULT YOUR WELCOME BY THE WAY I AM HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER IT COULD'VE BEEN LONGER BUT MEHH SCHOOL JUST STARTED FOR ME SO GIVE ME A BREAK ANYWAYS THANKS FOR THE VOTES THAT ARE COMING IN AND DONT BE SHY TO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK LIKE MAYBE YOU THINK PETER PAN SHOULD BE A GOOD GUY OR MAYBE YOU WANT PITCH AND ELSA TO GO OUT OR WHAT I DONT KNOW BUT IF YOU DO HAVE ANYSUGGESTIONS THEN FEEL FREE TO SAY THEM.