chapter 7

Hey guys sorry for not updating it been the school holidays and they're pretty much over (the joy) so yeah hope you enjot the chapter btw i'm open to any suggestions anybody has byeeee

Elsa POV

when i woke up it was dark the curtains completley blocked out the sun, sun seemed to pierce threw the sides of the curtains though when i looked to my right i saw a dark figure hovering over me and I fell off the couch "owww" oh are you okay i-i didn't mean to scare you are you hungry i made something to e-e-eat " he stuttered i looked closer at his features he had a dark blue singlet showing his muscular arms and maroon skinny's then i lifted my head to meet with his eye's i relised that i stayed at Pitches house god i'm sooo smart "hey pitch sorry i forgot that i crashed at yours last night" ohh thats fine umm you want something to eat" sure"i replied for some reason he didn't seem his usual self he normaly acts like a playful energitic idiot but now he's acting all shy and silent wow thats great "sorry" for what" for um well leaving you alone and passing out when i was meant to sing with you so i'm really sorry for everything that happened last night" i looked into his eyes he looked scared what was he thinking.

Pitch POV

i felt realy bad i mean ididnt do anything but i need to be better since i know jack is interested in her he obviously had been from the start to be honest i don't know what made him change into doing what he did was he that annoyed at himself that he blocked out all the memories ? or what who has the nerve to do that argg "pitch pitch PITCH" i turned to see elsa staring at me and she seemed kinda annoyed "what" " where's the sauce" top carboard to the left" thanks" i love her smile its like like well nothing thats it its like nothing thats ever been created or named and owned she's so beautiful but thats not the most well.... most HELPFUL thing when your crush has heaps of other admires god it sucks i've had to chase away atleast 50 guys now like c'mon i was pulled out of thoughts to elsa's angelic voice "Pitch th-this is the most delicious thing i HAVE EVER tasted your brilliant" i stood there a smile trying to make its way to my face i tried to play it cool but was kinda failing "well of course what else would you expect from a god" and that left us talking for hours i-i-i think i'm in love.

Jacks POV

OMG i didn't sleep i was worrying about elsa ALL FRICKEN NIGHT but why did she go to pitches house I feel like I need to remember something, something really important I just can't put my finger on it well no use lying here and doing nothing I stood up and had a shower I know this sounds weird but I like having cold showers there I said it I am officially the weirdest person alive I know but I prefer the cold always have always will after I had my shower I ran down stairs ''honey is that you'' ''yeah what do you want mom'' ''honey would you mind getting some groceries'' ''do I have to '' oh only if you want to eat sweetie but if you don't want tacos the- okay bye I gaped it if there were tacos then I would do anything I got in my car and drove to the shop
                 TIME SKIP AFTER SHOPPING
Man I can't wait for food I'm starving I decided to go to the nearest cafe ''hello how may i-'' ''wait Elsa you work here I thought you just moved here plus you have the cash from the concert why do you work here and wha- ''I'm not paid to answer your questions so just order ....sir
''Oh yeah i 'll have a brownie please'' anything else'' umm no that's all'' '' we'll have it out you in a sec'' with that she turned around  I had only just realized that she was wearing a maid uniform at first I was confused then I looked at all the other staff and they were too I looked a bright poster hanging on the wall and it read

Dear customers

Today is maid day so please co-operate with our theme that would be great thanks bye.

i wonder how i could use this to get elsa's attention i mean she looks pretty bored

*looks over at elsa*

Elsa's POV

Damn it of all people great "here you go ja-" i look over to my boss if only looks could kill she wasn't serious i mean i would do it if it wasn't him GOD why does my life suck this bad "i mean m-master" i was literially burning with rage but all i could see was a stupid smirk on his stupid face to hide my rage i let my hair cover my face and clenched my fist's "is that all ja- master" "no thats all for today " he still had a stupid smirk on his stupid face i quickly walked away as soon i was out of sight i went out back and punched a tree i feel so angry like i'm about to explode i didn't relise till i stopped that how hard i was punching the stupid tree with my stupid hands cuase there was stupid blood trickling down my hands i ran inside to get something to cover my hands with otherwise i would never hear the end of it from my boss.

time skip to the end of her shift

Finally it was over i can go home and go see my baby i jumped in my car a speed off to my house as soon as i was there i looked over to my neighbours house there was a beautiful blue shiny sports car then i remembered seeing that somewhere but ..... where , where did i see that car i couldn't remember i just forgot about and went inside yay my computer i love you so much i grabbed some chips and munched on those while watching one piece Lufy's so cute (and funny) and with that i eventually drifted off.

Jacks POV

i was in my room texting punzie man she can be really annoying sometimes all of a sudden i heard someone pulling up in the drive way at my neighbours house i  havn't actually met my neighbour , they leave early and come home late i tryed to get a closer look it was a girl with black hair i couldn't see her eyes though she had a a black and blue snapback on she slamed the door behind her and that was the last thing i heard from her wow its getting pretty late i should go to bed and with that i went into a mirror of darkness.

Hey guys soz for the late update but i just didn't know what to write about and then i kinda just wrote a hole bunch of stuff please follow vote and comment luv ya all ma sweeties byeee