Chapter 14

Pitch POV
"Ahhh th-thanks I guess" jack turned his head and looked straight at me and a big stupid grin hit his face "wow just wow I never thought you were capable of such kind words haha" "sh-shutup I take it back" I felt my face scrunch up "so what was that thing?" That my friend was a nightmare they're not completely harmless but you do get the odd smart one here and there" what am I saying they are frekin hard to kill by yourself the only person I know that has actually killed one by themselves is elsa but that was about it "yeah they aren't very hard to kill" jack said with a prideful look on his face stupid jack "so wheres elsa?" SHIT I forgot peter has elsa I rushed towards the door grabbed my keys and jacket and was about to open the door but jack grabbed my arm span me around and pushed me afinst the door his hand was right next to face I was cornered "where are you going? wheres Esla? Why isn't anyone telling me anything." His voice was bearly over a whisper he was shaking? Why do I feel bad for him why do I feel like I should help him he is the cause of this its his fault its its his fault then again his mom just died and he still probably doesn't know what really happened to his dad. "look elsa is in danger and I'm not gonna lie it IS your fault but there's still time we can go save her so you ready everything will make sense soon ok" his face softned his once trembling body was still he nooded then we both sprinted out the door towards the car.

Elsa POV

my eyes slowly drifted open i looked around, the wall was coverd in dark purple wallpapper but besides that it was completly empty i went to stand up but was restricted by chains my arms and legs were chained to a this soft black bed i could move around but not far i once again examined the room for any clues i tripped on the chains and knocked my head, memories flushed back into my head i couldn't move i was scared?

I couldn't move what could i do all i can do is wait, yeah thats right pitch will save me he always does he wont' be long he'll be here i curled up in a ball on the floor till the sound of footsteps echoing slowly coming closer and closer then the sound of the door handle flicking open.

Jacks POV

"where are we going?" silence "hey pitch where are we going?" silence "PITCH" What" why weren't you responding" uhhh i just remembered something so i can't be friends with you and i think i'm mad at you so yeah"  what the hell is he talking about i dont understand this guy at all but he seems like he's fighting with himself about something arrrg oww my head really hurts?

Flashback 

"You like that nerd" kick him harder, harder till his eyes close, and blood escapes from his mouth then leave him. Wtf i can hear all theese thoughts i can see whats happening why can't i stop him i looked down at the bloody mess infront of me pathetic get out of my head why am i thinking this he deserves to die no no stop it "ack JACK' i was shooken awaked by pitch "are you okay we're here"y-yeah i'm fine where are we?" i looked around at the torn up old building infront of us graffiti swarmed the walls outgrown grass covering the ground along with cracked pavements,

We made our way towards the creepy building as soon as we opened the door pitch grabbed me and ducked under a table following that movement was the sound of bullets flying across the room "stay here dont move no matter what you do " i just nodded in reply and off he went the bullets came to a hault the sound of a high pitch squel echoed against the walls well what was left of the walls. "you can come out now jack" I stood up and was meet with a pair of excited bright green eyes then a warm smile well thats a first in a while "hi jack i've been expecting you 2 come lets talk" with those last words we followed the small delicate looking girl into a small room who was this girl?