Chapter 16

Pitches POV

OMFG I am dying Elsa has been missing for 3 weeks now I don't know what's wrong with me I cant eat or sleep and Tink keeps trying to hug me which is getting real annoying why can't she just leave me alone but i guess she being annoying is a good distraction I wonder what Elsa is thinking right now I hope she isn't hurt or is she thinking that I'm going to leave her alone again i need to get to her NOW Tink is taking to long I guess its just going to be me.

I made my way to the supply of weapons on the table, dressed in a black shirt and a black leather jacket with some black camo pants and some crappy boots I found, after I grabbed what I needed I went to leave then I heard a loud BANG of course "Jack get out from where ever your hiding" "umm I wasn't hiding just looking from a distance" "whatever just tell Tink that I'm borrowing a few things "Pitch you can't leave me here with that psycho what if she gets mad and takes it out on me" " you didn't seem to have a problem doing that to Elsa" I mumbled "what did you say" "nothing you probably don't even remember" I looked over my shoulder and saw something that completely shocked me Jack was crying? shit what do I do, do i say it's okay or pat him on the back wait he use to beat me up all the time why should i help him then again I'm a better person than he'll ever be but why is he even crying i ran through the conversation that we just had and decided i should ask "Jack why are you crying" he just looked up at me with countless emotions displayed across his face first there was pity , regret , hate, then confusion, and last but not least jealousy. He mumbled some words that I couldn't quite hear then he spoke them a bit clearly he looked me in the eye and said "I remember everything"

those words I did not want to hear the eye contact that we held felt deadly like it was before, when we were enemies that despised each other I didn't know what to do I was actually starting to consider him as a friend but now with that dead look on his face he looked like he could cry at any moment the dried tears that were once flowing down his cheek stopped he started walking towards me and when he was a few steps away I had to confirm " what exactly do you remember?" he looked up at me once again but not fully in the eyes "everything why i forgot and what I forgot but I will not loose to someone like you I can now see my mistakes ,before I thought you were the problem and it was all because you were there that Elsa didn't like me every day she would look at me with such sadness and hate but I now see that it was my fault and what I did to her was terrible but I will not loose I will find Elsa and save her from pan whether you help me or not" he had a stern determined look in his eyes crap I knew one day this would happen oh well lets get this over and done with I will prove that I love Elsa more than he does I will never be able to repay her she saved me without her I'm .................... No one.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

HEY WOW JACK REMEMBERED I WONDER HOW ELSA'S FEELING JACK SEEMS SO MUCH MORE SERIOUS NOW YOU THINK HE CAN BE TRUSTED OR IS HE STILL A POO I'M NOT SURE ANYWAYS DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BYEEE.