chaptet 11

Elsa's POV

I was in my room when I heard someone smash a window I shrugged it off but then I heard someone scream I dragged myself out of the warm comfort of my bed and got dressed into a black longsleeved turtleneck top with a pair of black skinny jeans and black sneakers. I put my hair in a ponytail then pulled the colar of my turtle neck up so it covered half my face I was soo ready to kick ass. I made my way out of the house which by the way wasn't easy with pitch sleeping on the couch but I managed. When I made my way out the door I saw jack enter the house why was he going in there? I walked towards the house the faint metallic smell of blood lingering around the corners of the house I was frozen I couldn't move the smell acting like a gas that kept me in place in the middle of the sidewalk I moved my gaze down to become face to face with a mail box it looked oddly familiar
-----------------flashback-----------------
"C'mon elsa I want to decorate the mail box cuz your's looks REALLY kwl so c'mon" elsa dragged her feet along while jacks face lit up with excitement he rushed over to get the paint and was back in seconds "you forgot paint brushes jack"elsa whinned "we dont need paint brushes we have our hands" elsa looked at jack confused then jack dipped his hand in the paint bucket and placed it on the plain old mailbox elsa giggled then joined in.
-----------------end of flashback----------
So this is his house how ironic wait so the scream was ,no couldn't have been the paralysising smell hit her in the face but she somehow managed to move happy wih her sudden acheivment she sprinted towards the house to see jack on the floor she unknowingly sceamed his name then she heard a door open and close she looked out behind her to see a annoyed half asleep pitch making his way next stoor "what happened now" pitch spoke groggily"and whats that horrible smell" pitch moves his gaze to the floor where jack is spread across the floor "whats up with him" elsa still curious where the horrid smell was coming from made her way towards the lounge pitch following her "she's been here" pitch said "I noticed"elsa replied.
-------------------Time skip-----------------
After we took care of the dead body in the lounge we had to clean the hell out of the floor and then I convinced pitch to carry jack over to my house. Pitch roughly placed him down on my bed "where will you sleep? Pitch asked curiously "I dunno I might just crash out in the lounge with you" oh o-ok*cough*".I checked jacks temperature he has a fever I got a wet cloth and carefully placed it on his forehead.
Pitch's POV
why am I getting all excited it's  not like anythings gonna happen she's just gonna sleep in the same room as me I wonder if she meant on the same no stop thinking like this just play it kwl, kwl yeah breath in out in ou-"hey pitch I brought some movies" I looked her up and down she was wearing a baggy band shirt and booty shorts she looked so cute I had to look away "umm great which movies" the conjuring or corpse party which do you want to watch" umm lets watch corpse party"k sure" she put the movie on and wrapped herself in a ball with her blue quilt and sat on the floor so I did the same but sat a little closer just incase she gets scared.
--------------during the movie-------------
By the middle of the movie elsa was sitting inbetween my legs still wrapped up in her blanket occasionally jumping which still amazes me not long ago she disposed of a decapitated body and she's jumping when someone trips sleep was tugging at the corners of my vision but I wouldn't give in not until elsa fell asleep or the movie finished!
----------------------------------------------------------
HI GUYS I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WENT A BIT OFF COURSe AT THE END BUT I THOUGHT PITCH AND ELSA NEEDED A CUTE MOMENT TOGEATHER SO GIVE ME A BREAK NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE OUT SOON WELL BYE FOR NOW *WAVES AND HIGH FIVES AUDIENCE*