A dark Past

Elsa POV
I walked into the shabby typical american school trying to not draw attention I just need to finish high school like I was supposed to but to be honest I will probably have been kicked out by the end of the season. I looked behind me to see a group of high school wannabes a medium sized group that consists of 5 people 3 guys 2 girls one with long blonde hair and green eyes the other big red curly hair then the guys 2 of them had choclate brown hair and green eyes except one he had blue then the whiteish silver dirty hair that looks fake and the foggy fake blue eyes turned and put there attention on me they suddenly brightened up? What the hell how could he look happy to see me when he did something so despicable to me I can't even breath in his presence and he dare smiles at me wtf! he started making his way over here "hey els its been ages I bet you dont remember but I'm jack, jack frost we use to be real close when we were kids but I cant really remember anything past when I was 12ish apparently I got into a acciedent but anyways how are yo- he was cut off with my fist in his face he fell over from the impact wow so he dosn't remember all the crap he put me through well lucky for him not everyone forgets stuff so easily his eyes connected with mine his lip was bleeding he looked so shocked there was a group of people starting to gather so I split I walked towards jack and whispered "don't come near me again you bipolar asshole if you ever talk to me or pitch I will punch you several times more" with that I left to my next class.
°•○●□◇◆♧♧♣◆◇■●○°°●●■◇◆♧◇■●○°○□■◇◆♧♣♧★→←↓▶▼▼○□←→♣◇□○▶○
HI GUYS I WANTED TO REWRITE THEESE CHAPTERS CONSIDERING HOW BAD THEY ARE SO YEAH HOPEFULLY IT DOSN'T CHANGE THE STORYS MAIN FOCUS TO MUCH HOPE YOU LIKED IT.