Chapter 19

Jacks POV
I finally made it to the supposed place that pan was I sprinted in through the back door it was open then I ran to a random door, it was locked so I put my ear to it and I thought I heard pans voice so I picked the lock and what I saw completely shocked me. They were making out right in front of me " what the hell get off of her" I ran towards them about to pull him off her as soon as I touched him i felt frozen in place like a statue. I looked up at pan.... his eyes. His eyes were a dark gloomy green the bags under them, like a cloudy smoke floating beneath his eyes. He was glaring at me. The harder he glared the tighter the feeling of being frozen as if i was slowly being squeezed harder and harder. I could feel the air being forced out of my throat the dry burning feeling creeping in.

The sound of my rapidly beating heart rushing through my head getting slower and slower "stop" whispered Elsa in a hushed tone she looked me in the eye, her eyes were flashing between a light pastal blue to electric blue pan went to touch her shoulder releasing me from the suffocating grip  i fell to the ground on my hands and knees trying to catch my breath.She electrocuted him when their skin made contact. 

"elsa whats wrong" said pan in a hurt tone "get out" she whispered ,we stood there "If you don't get out now i mi-" she stopped mid sentence pan had a terrified exspression i looked at pan then back at elsa who had a evil smile slowly creeping to the surface of her face her eyes were a dark navy blue she started swaying her hips while making her way towards me the heel of her shoes filling the silence in the room pan fell to the ground elsa chuckled until she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt lifting me off the ground i looked her directly in her eyes they were wide like a animal taking in every single detail about my face looking for the feelings behind my eyes which i tried hard to keep covered "ELSA" i yelled i put my hand on her cheek "i'm sorry for when we were kids. When i hurt you both mentally and physically. I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me all those times when you came to my house hopeful that i would talk to you that i would ask how you were. I'm sorry i can't do much about the past but i can be there for you now i wont leave you this time i will be by your side till the day i die.

Her eyes were flashing between the pastal blue and the electric blue.

Elsa's Pov

He apologised. He actually did it and he meant it.NO! he hurt you he cant be trusted he hates you for being alive remember just let me protect you.It hurts battling with myself like this i can feel the different pieces of me completley split apart but the most strongest the most tempting one is the one that has both saved me and broken me countless times without that side of me i would be dead i would have been forgotten and tossed aside completely alone let me take over No!  I wont give in like i did last time. last time. 

Flashback-----

I ran to Anna holding her, running my fingers through her bright hair her crying only got louder and louder until i was ripped off of her by some stupid security guards pan was smiling then he yelled "FIGHT" the room was the surrounded by prisoners all cheering and whistling i couldn't i could never hurt Anna. Anna looked up she was utterly terrified someone from the crowd forced a knife into her hand she looked at the blunt shiny object then up at me then i thought maybe dying wouldn't be so bad if it gives her a chance. I couldn't live with myself knowing that i killed her but shes young she should be able to move on i gave her a half hearten smile then i started to walk up to her she staggered backwards tears gushing from her eyes "no" she said in a muffled voice "Elsa don't please" she begged i walked closer and closer until i ran right into the knife i coughed as the knife stabbed right into my gut, blood was everywhere i looked at my hands more blood  this will be over soon this pain is only temporary i focused on the blood and the muffled crying of Anna screaming "don't die ".

I saw blue.

My body freezes up a uncontrollable feeling erupted from my feet to my head filling my thoughts with one thought. Survive. my body started to control itself why was i moving stop it. No. I pulled my body off the knife then i looked up at Anna she looked so helpless so hopeless. She doesn't deserve to live. She's weak. Ice formed in my hands then i ran towards her and stabbed her multiple times until all the blood that was once in her body was spread across the floor until she lay there the last tears mixing in with the warm metallic liquid i looked to the crowd and smiled weak they all are "weak".

" You don't deserve to live all of you" my lips curved into a smile they all scurried away trying to run out the door  this should be fun. Like a tiger i pounced on to the backs of these lowly disgusting rats freeing them from this accursed world feeling the fleeting warmth of their blood pour onto the floor one by one i killed one by one the bodies stacked up until they were all dead and the last thought i had was survive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that escalated so hope you enjoyed this chapter. Elsa was the one who killed Anna woooahhhh didn't see that coming (well i did) see you in the next chapter :D