chapter 9

Elsa's

pitch violently gripped my arm and lead me to the roof finally he let go " what the fuck pitch" Elsa" he said in a cold icsolated voice causing me to flinch a little I wasnt used to pitch being mad at me "Do you know who that girl is" he said the icy cold poison still dripping from his voice "no"

" ofcourse you dont" pitch said now shaking his head " her name is Rupunzel, Rupunzel Corona" you mean she's she- i was cut off by a door slamming shut my eyes shot up to meet with ice blue eyes, i knew who they belong to i knew all to well but i still got lost in them i still melted into them when my eyes met his, in those eyes i feel myself slowly dissapering from reality, reality i almost forgot the cold dark thing called reality then the spell that was cast shatters and i'm sadly forced back to reality. "What do you want frost" i asked my voice cold and distant "I saw pitch drag you up here, I was simply worried" he said with a reassuring smile then i relised the corners of my mouth were slightly twitching up onto a smile? "well thats nice frost but i dont need any one worrying about me in fact i'm surprised you care" i spat every word showing only one emotion.HATE. Whilst i was saying that i managed to take a few steps towards him i could feel pitch burning holes in the back of my skull i could just imagine what he would say something along the lines of 'dont get into this not here' or 'c'mon he's not worth it' hmmm i could tell him no i'll tell him alittle bit just to jog his memory i smiled at the thought I was defineatly gonna have a little fun.

Jacks POV

My eyes met with her deep blue ones god i missed them i could just stare into them all day "what do you want Frost" i was a bit taken back she spoke to me so coldly where did she learn to speak like that whats happened i feel left out like i've just been deleted from her life "I saw pitch drag you up here, I was simply worried" i tryed smiling but failed once i saw pitch standing a few metres behind her "pitch leave" she said her voice calm but powerful "NO" he replied though gritted teeth she spun on her heel their eyes locked, i could feel the tention in the air the power that was radiating off of them their eyes fighting for control finally pitch broke eye contact he walked towards the door which was right beside me he looked at me well more like into me i felt like he was staring into my soal it felt so ..... i dont know how to explain it felt unconfortable though i was broken out of my thoughts by the door slaming very hard i looked up to elsa who had a smirk on her face it sent chills down my spine i felt terrified she started walking towards me "so frost do you remember when we were younger and we would just lie in the park and just talk for hours and anna would try follow us " anna where was she? i've been so caught up in elsa i completley forgot about anna i noticed her body stiffen at the mention of her younger sister "yeah how could I forget" well you seemed to forget alot of other stuff " what was she talking about she keeps saying I forgot something obviously it must've been VERY important if it was that important why cant she tell me why cant she open up to me why was she so distant when she looked so close i was so mad at myself at elsa at everything "GOD DAMIT ELSA IF ITS THAT IMPORTANT WHY CANT YOU TELL ME" i couldn't help but shout at her she was standing in the exact same position as before paying no intention at my sudden outburst  "why should I is it making you mad that you cant remember "  she paused "selling me" what did she mean 'selling her' i was about 12 when she left it was her birthday why would I do tha- my thoughts were cut off by a large amount of pain that coursed through the back of my head  what was happening.

---------------------------------CUES FLASH BACK---------------------------------------

 The pain dissapered but i was now standing in a darkalley way where i saw someone wearing a dark blue hoodie like mine from the outline of his body he seemed like a 14-15 year old boy "I beleive in fairy's " the boy whispered in a barley audiobale tone suddenly a door sprung open and out came a boy with shaggy brown hair he was wearing a green beanie and a dark green jacket . The other boy then pulled off the hoodie his messed up hair shining in the bright moon light i scanned over his features h-h-he loo- no was me "have you got the merchandise" the boy i beleive to be called pan "yeah meet me in the woods you know the usual spot" he replied calmly "as for the cash how much you paying for her" 

-----------------------------------END OF FLASH BACK------------------------------------------

I woke up on a soft substance  "where am I" i groaned "oh your awake sweetie, your in the nurse's office a girl brought you in here saying that you felt sick and you fell asleep" shit  wait how did she get me down here did she carry me or did pitch? what was that thing to was it a dream? "can i go now i'm feeling much better" NONSENSE i wont have you walking around making other students sick but you may go home now schools almost finished anyways" ok" i quickly grabbed my bag and left the school elsa's words from before never leaving my head 'selling me' her lips twisted into an evil smile her voice cold and distant like she was from a completely different world i couldnt shake the feeling of .... guilt?

UNKNOWN POV???

I paced frantically around the room waiting for my men to return scouting the area finally the doors opened "have you found her yet" no my lord but we think we might know where she is hiding" well well you cant hide for long wendy or should I say Elsa

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK OK I'M SORRY DONT HATE ME I JUST HAVE BEEN DISTRACTED LATELY AND DIDNT KNOW AT ALL WHAT TO DO WITH THIS STORY BUT HAVE COME UP WITH A GOOD PLOT THAT SHOULD BE FUN FOR BOTH OF US SO HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE MUCH QUICKER UPDATES WELL THATS ALL FOR NOW TILL NEXT TIME MY LOVLIES.