chapter 3 (the party)

hey guys (umm well i dont actually know if any one reads this soo) sorry for the short chapters i'm just trying to day dream this in ma head and i (plz don't kill me) kinda ship pitch and elsa i dont actually know why but i just think they would be a cute couple so don't be to surprised if that happens(i mostly ship jelsa doe) byeeeeee

Elsa pov

Its almost 9 and I have a party to attend but to be honest the only reason I'm going is because pitch is going and jack asked me to go so to spite him yeah thats a good reason I looked at the dresses hanged neatly in my wardrobe in the end I grabbed a black mini skirt with some ripped tights and a blue long sleeve crop top with a pair of blue converse ofcourse then I did the usual creepy emo kid make up great I think I'm done off to a crappy party to get wasted and forget about my problems for a few hours fun.
Jacks POV
This party is gonna be so boring without elsa I wonder if she remembers me she seemed pretty pissed when I tried talking to her crunch owww "ahhhhh" I screamed in pain a image of elsa came to my head blood covered her lower lip and her hands and she was holding someone with black hair and crying? I came back to reality what the hell was that oh well its 9:30 ready to go to the party I had on some faded black jeans and a singlet shirt with a leather jacket .
°▶↑◆◇◀◀☆☆◇TIME SKIP THE PARTY ▼▶◀↓◆◆◆↑↑→♧◆◇◀↑▼▼◀↓→♧◇↑◀▶□
I walked in the house it was just a normal american house  the music choice was interesting and loud very loud and violent I think this was ghost town I looked over to see platnim blonde hair bouncing up and down with pink blue and green highlights elsa wtf I asked her if she was coming she said she had work I dont like getting rejected I approached her she was pretty good at dancing and looked real hot I mean wait eww no she is a childhood friend but then again I use to have a small maybe big crush on her. I looked back at the spot where she was but she was gone I looked around and saw  her getting a drink the guy that was pouring it gave her a wink then wispered something in her ear she smiled then said something and KISSED HIM what the hell I started walking towards her again while she was kissing him she grabbed the bottle of alcohol and guzzled it then left with the bottle what the hell happened to elsa she never once did anything like that she would never, I made it past the crowd and was right behind her she looked up and must of seen someone then took a sip of the bottle and turned around knocking right into me I am going to have a long talk with her she's a friend as if on instinct she took to big gulpes of alcohol "why are you doing that" "hiccup what im not doing anything" "so far you've kissed someone who you dont even know then you stole his bottle and have drank about 2/3 of it I'm sincerely worried wheres anna or someone who can help me take you home" she looked down her hair covering her face then she looked back up with the same complete dead look in her eyes "don't I just don't want to do this right now ok jack" she gulped the rest of the alcohol and handed me the empty bottle and carried on walking she cant say something like that and just leave, I grabbed her arm and span her around her face was flushed and she looked completely out of it "your such a buzz kill jacky" she now had a playfull look she was absolutely wasted  I went to pick her up but before I knew what was happening I was on the ground I guessed which leg was hers and pulled and I was right I guess the blue converse amongst the heels kind of stood out but she was now on top of me our faces were so close our noses were touching I wasn't thinking and leaned in our lips were touching but I dont think it counted as a kiss cuz thats all that was happening until I took action she pulled away immediately but I didn't want to stop I flipped her over and carried on a few people standing on my back but I didn't care I pulled back for a breath shit why would I do that I guess I still have feelings for her but she doesn't seem to want to know me what did I do I looked at her, her face was slightly pink and her eyes were closed as if having a peaceful dream then out of nowhere she started sweating and bounced up she looked ar me and ran?
Elsa's POV
Everythings so blurry damn how many bottles have I had I giggle at the thought then I make out some silver hair in amongst the blobs of other colours in my vision I take another swig of the bottle then I feel somone touch me I can see clearly now jack he speaks I speak but why are we speaking in the first place I dont want to be near him I pushe him to the ground but just before I go to run he grabs my ankle I fall. Our faces are inches apart but I can feel the alcohol and the impact of the fall mixing
togeather I feel a pair of soft lips slightly press against mine I pull back then they roll over I cant move then I feel the soft lips press hard against mine I try to escape but im out completely absolutely asleep. Until I see his face his face pops up in my head then annas face pops up in my head then I remember I remember why I came here to forget to forget why I'm alive who was the reason that I stayed alive and most of all the cold touch of reality and that reality is that im alone it doesn't matter what I do there is nothing that can change that. I push my eyes open my vision is clear I see jack sitting over me he looks at me guilty does he remember I leap up and sprint away I need to get away from him I can't be anywhere near him if he remembers he won't stop until he returns me and sells me off like a sheep I won't be treated like that ever again.