Chapter 17

Pitches POV
Its been a couple hours since me and jack had that conversation after that we grabbed our stuff and ran I guess its turned into a competition who can find her first and that will obviously be me I can track anyone especially elsa I can do this.
☆★☆★☆flashback♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣
"PITCH your new target is a female in her 30's she lives in this area so you don't have to go far here's her schedule this shouldn't take you to long but if it does then you should understand the consequences" pitch lookef over the schedule of his target age 31 name lilly smith reward $200 this is the price is the boss really that cheap oh well I guess its what I gotta do the corners of his mouth twitched the went flat like usual then he left.knock knock the door swings open "hey mrs can I use your phone to call my mum she left me at the shop again " his fake smile worked he entered the house but just before entering he locked the door from the outside so no one could leave he took in surroundings then made his way to the phone and simply cut the cord and then her neck her attempt at a scream failed.
Blood smudged his hands he looked up to see what he had stabbed then the crying children that were about his age stared at him there eyes full of fear he didn't feel anything sadness nor enjoyment he just felt numb no witnesses he slit there throats without a second thought they begged for there lives untill they didn't have to assassination complete.
♧♣♧♣♧♣♧end of flashback☆★☆★
I will not loose I owe her I love her?
•○↓◆◆●▼◀→★☆:-(↑◀●←→★♧↑↑▶•●↓
HEY I HAVE ALREADY DONE ANOTHER CHAPTER SO THERE MIGHT NOT BE ANOTHER UPDATE FOR AWHILE CAUSE IM RE-WRITING ALL THE CHAPTERS IM NOT HAPPY WITH SO THATS BASICALLY 1-10 IVE ALREADY DONE 1 AND 2 SO SHOULDNT BE TOO LONG WELL IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT ONE AND TWO AGAIN DO THAT BUT EVERYTHING LIKE THE MAIN STORY WILL REMAIN THE SAME IM NOT CHANGING RECENT CHAPTERS FROM ABOUT WHEN JACKS MOM DIED HAVE FUN.