Soccer 👑Kairi👑

Here we are again, arguing. We've been arguing for the past two hours. Tears steaming down both our faces.

"Why don't you get it Kai? I just got you back, and your telling me you getting traded to a team in fucking SPAIN" I screamed at him.

"ITS MY JOB, YOU DONT WANT ME TO CHASE MY DREAMS" he screamed.

Kairi had gotten an offer to be traded to the best team in Spain.

I want him to chase his dreams. I just want him with me.

"OF COURSE I WANT YOU TO CHASE YOUR DREAMS. BUT WHAT ABOUT ME? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOU. HOW I MISS YOU HOLDING ME AT NIGHT. HOW MUCH I MISS OUR TALKS. YOU DONT THINK IM AFFECTED BY YOU LEAVING?" I cried

"Y/n, I never knew how you felt. Baby, I miss you too. But this is a huge opportunity for me. I'm not giving it up" he said.

What. Did he just I-

"Then I'm giving this up" I said walking up the stairs to our shared bedroom to pack my clothes.

As I was packing my clothes, I hear footsteps running up the stairs. The bedroom door opens.

"Y/n baby stop it" he walked over to me and tried to stop me.

"Kairi stop it." I said with a stern look on my face.

His face dropped when I called him Kairi.

"Stop that. Stop packing and stop calling me Kairi" he grabbed the bags out of my hand.

I just wanted to leave since he wanted to leave me first.

"We're not ending this. I can't live without you baby. But baby I need to take this opportunity." He said.

I know he needs to take it but, I just don't want him to leave me.. us

"Kai, you don't know how much I miss you. While your working and playing. I'm just home alone. We're home alone" I said looking at my stomach.

Yes. I was 4 months pregnant and my boyfriend was gonna leave me for 2 years.

"Baby.. you-your pregnant?? Why di-didn't you tell me?" He said putting his hand on my stomach.

"you were never here.. the last time you were home like you use to was 4 months ago." I said.

He was quiet. Dead quiet.

"Come with me." He said.

Wha-

"Come with me to Spain. I don't wanna leave you. I love you with all my heart baby. So come with me. We can chase my dream as a family. You, Me, and our little baby" he said pressing a kiss on my stomach.

"Yes" I said.

I leaned in a kissed him.

"Let's pack for Spain baby" he winked.

————————————————————-
this was supposed to be like that episode of Reba when Van went to Denver. But I can't stand a sad kairi