Mafia 🐝 Alejandro🐝

With your husband being the Don for the most dangerous and wanted Mafia in New Jersey. It's not easy getting to spend time with him.

"Ale, babe it's me again.. your late for dinner. Again, umm.. I'll just put your food in the fridge. Please call me back so I know your safe. Bye" I hung up after the 17th time I tried to call him and not being able to reach him.

It was getting late and Alejandro, still wasn't back. So I just decided to just head to bed and pray he's here when I wake up.

2:45 am
I woke up when I heard shuffling and screaming downstairs.

I walked down the stairs and saw Alejandro on the phone screaming.

"I TOLD YOUR SHITTY SECRETARY THAT I NEEDED FOUR. F-O-U-R CASES OF THE AMO. NOT TWO! GOD YALL CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT" he screamed intensely in the phone.

I cleared my throat to make my presence known. With that he turned his head and hung up the phone.

"Hi, my queen. Why are you up so late?" He asked.

"I wasn't, I woke up when I heard screaming." I was annoyed and pissed.

"Oh, I'm sorry for waking you babe" He wanders to the fridge and grabs his food.

"Babe, do you know what day it was yesterday?" I asked

"Yeah, Friday the 17t- babe. I am so so sorry" he claims. But the bastard forgot my damn birthday.

"You always are. This is the fifth time you forgot" I cried.

"Babe, what do you want me to do? I'm the head of a mafia. I have responsibilities other than remembering your damn birthday every year" he yelled.

He seriously just told me that his job was more important than me.

"Ale, I don't care about your responsibilities. I get that. I understand that your job is important. But I never get to spend time with you. Your never home, and when you are, you're always in your office or on the phone. I'm not important to you anymore. It hurts but I get it. I just want to spend time with my amazing husband that my parents disowned me for loving. I just want to be around you. I'm even in your damn mafia. But I can't go on any missions with you because you said "it's dangerous". I just fucking miss you and I'm trying not to sound like a whiny and needy bitch but I can't help it." I broke down in tears.

Alejandro walked over to where I am and grabbed me in a tight hug. I automatically clinged onto him. Crying into his chest.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I feel so bad. I never knew you felt like this. I'm such a bad husband. I'll try to be around more often babe. I am so sorry for making you feel like this. You are my world baby. Please don't leave me." He cried

"You're not a bad husband, don't ever say that. You have a very important job. I get that. Baby, I'm not gonna leave you. You mean the world to me. I could never leave you. I love you so much ale." I stoped crying and I wiped his tears.

"I love you more my queen. How about tomorrow we spend the whole day together. No phone calls. No mafia talk. Just you and me." He said

"I'll love that" I looked up at him. And kissed him.

"God I missed your lips" he chuckled.

"You're so stupid" I giggled.

"And you're hot.. how about we go spend time with each other in bed" he winked

"Oh, bet" I got up and walked towards the stairs.

Alejandro walked towards me and picked me up.

"Be prepared to not walk for a couple days babygirl"

Oh god...

—————————————————————
Hehehehe