Ex 🥰Alvaro🥰

"Y/n, get over him already. It's been 4 months"  my best friend Jessica told me. As I stared at my ex boyfriend and his friends.

Alvaro and I broke up 4 months ago due to him "not being ready to fully commit". Bullshit.

"Jess, I know I need to get over him, but I can't. He was everything to me and he gave up. It hurts seeing him not being in pain like I am" I cried.

Alvaro and I were dating for almost a year because he cut it off. He was my happy place. He fixed me. He made me believe in love again. Then he broke me.

"Hey, y/n". My friend Josh said.

"Hey Josh, what's up?" I said.

"Nothing, umm.. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me Friday night? If you don't want to that's fine" he ask.

"Umm.. sure, text me what time and I'll meet you there" I smiled

"Oh, ok umm thanks bye y/n" he smiled and left

Maybe I will get over Alvaro. Josh isn't bad looking. He was nice and funny. It'll do me some go-

My thoughts were interrupted by the one and only Alvaro

"Why were you talking to Josh?" He asked pissed off.

"Why do you care, you broke up with me remember?" I said, grabbing my things to get ready to leave.

"That doesn't mean you get to be a whore" he yelled

I know this mother fucker didn't call me a whore.

"You don't get to call me a whore. When I met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done. So all the boys, and all the bars, and all the obvious daddy issues, who cared? Because I was done. You left me." I yelled. (Pack it up, Meredith Grey)

"Y/n, I'm sorry" he said

"Sorry doesn't fix my heart. Sorry doesn't take back the nights I spent crying" I said

"I love you. I'm in love with you. I was just scared. Scared of letting my guard down. Scared of having someone else to depend on. I was scared of losing you. So I let you go. I didn't want to. The thought of me not being good enough for you kept on replaying in my head. I can't function without you. Please, be mine again. I miss you" he cried.

I have never seen him cry. He always wanted to persuade the idea of him being macho and manly and not weak.

"Varo, i love you too. You should've told me how you felt instead of ending things. You are good enough, frankly you're too good. You will never lose me. I promise. Your the only one I want and need at the end of the day." I said.

He leaned over to me and kissed me deeply. I kissed back. Then he pulled away.

"Will you be mine again babygirl?" He asked with tears in his eyes

"Always was yours, and always will be baby" I kissed him one more time and pulled out my phone.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Unblocking you and texting Josh saying I can't go to the movies" I replied.

Was Josh pissed that I went back to Alvaro? Yes, do I care. No.

I got my baby back and that's all I care about.

"Are you gonna come back home now?" He asked.

"Of course I am. I'm lowkey getting tired of hearing Jessica and Cam fuck every night" I chuckled.

"Now, we can fuck every night" he winked.

Let's just say... he lived up to his word.

______________________________________
Imagine fucking Alvaro🙈✨ ok lemme STOPPPPPP