Insecure 👑Kairi👑

In which Kairi is about his height.

Y/N POV:
I was sitting in my bed, while Kai, Mattia, and Alejandro where sitting on the couch I had in my room on live. Mattia and Alejandro where play fighting while Kai was reading comments.
K: is malejandro real?
I walked over to where he was and sat next to him.
(Imma put u instead of y/n bc that takes too long)
U: absolutely. Like do you see them.
I pointed to the two idiots on my floor fighting.
K: totally, umm.. am I talking to anyone?
Kairi looked at me and I nodded.
K: yeah, umm actually me and y/n have been dating for about a year now...
The comments went wild with "I knew it"
And "my ship has sailed" but one comment stood out to kai
"She's like 5'9 and kais 5'4... how tf he pull her being that damn short"
I looked at Kai and he just walked away from the live.
U: umm.. well guys were gonna end the live to go get some food. Byeee
I ended the live.

Kairis POV:
That comment mad me feel insecure. I wish I was as tall as ale or mattia but I'm not. Y/n deserves better.. before I knew it I was crying.
M: yo Kai are you good?
K: yeah I'm fine. Somthing flew in my eye.
A: alright let's go get food bc I am starving.
Ale and mattia left the room. And when I got up to walk out the door y/n shut the door and stood infront of me.
U: babe, are you ok?
I just broke down
K: no, I- I- don't think I'm good enough for you. Bc I'm too short and it hurts bc I know you c-an do be-tter than me. And it scary bc I love you so much and I will be lost without you. I don't know why your with someone so short.

Y/N POV:
He literally spilled his heart out.
I hugged him tight and he hugged back
U: Kai, you are good enough. In fact your too good. I love your height. It's kinda sexy to be honest. And I love you so much. You'll never loose me. No matter what you do. Bc baby your stuck with me no matter fucking what.
He looked up at me and kissed me. I kissed back
K: thank you baby..
Then mattia busted his Dino head ass in the room
M: if y'all don't come the fuck on, I'm hungry.

Ok but like kais height is hot af. I think it's bc I like short dudes....