Popping the Question 👑Kairi👑

In which Kairi proposes to Y/N

Kairi pov:
Kairi: Mattia is it set up yet?
I ask him for the tenth time in the past 5 minutes
Mattia: Kai, for the fucking last time. It's set up and ready. Chill the fuck out.
Alejandro: Dino, shut up. He's nervous.
I was proposing to the love of my life in less than 2 hours. Of course I was nervous. I never thought this day would come. I finally meet and found the person who lights up my life and who makes me the most happiest person ever.
Kairi: I just want this to be perfect.

time skip
Y/N POV:
Tonight I had a date with Kairi. We've been best friends since kindergarten, but we started  dating during junior year of high school and we're juniors in college now. Kai makes me so happy. I truly believe that I'm gonna marry him. So I got ready for our date. He told me to dress fancy. So I put on a long black dress with a slit down the side with black heels. I didn't wear makeup because Kai said I look better with out it. Once I got done getting dressed I texted Kai
(Baby🥺❤️- Kairi
Loml💍🥰- y/n)
Loml💍🥰|
I'm ready now, are you almost here?
Baby🥺❤️|
I'm outside now baby. Hurry up I wanna see how beautiful you look🥺
Loml💍🥰|
Ok I'm coming ❤️
read
I grabbed my bag and went outside and I saw Kai standing at his car wearing a black suit. Damn he looked sexy af.
Y/n: hey baby.
I said as I kissed him.
Kairi: Hey baby. Damn you look beautiful.
He kissed me back and opened up the car door.
Kairi: for you my lady.
he said and I giggled at his silliness
time skip(bc ion feel like writing the part abt the restaurant)
Kairi POV:
After dinner. I drove us to the park.
Y/N: baby, why are we at the park?
Kairi: no reason, I just wanted to walk around with you.
I said while smiling. We got out the car and I grabbed her hand and we walked and talked till we got to the spot. It's lit with candles and you can see Mattia and Alejandro standing with roses in their hands.
I looked over at her and see her eyes go wide
Y/N: baby.. did you do this for me?
Kairi: of course I did. I love you.
I leaned over to her and kissed her.
She kissed back and I pulled away.
I got down on one knee and grabbed her hand.
Y/N POV:
He got down on one knee and grabbed me hand.
Y/N: Kai...
Kairi: Y/N, I haven't met anyone who makes me feel the way you do. Who makes me happy. Who makes me wanna be a better person. Whenever I think about you my heart skips a beat and I get butterflies in my stomach. You have been my best friend since kindergarten and the literal love of my life since middle school. I was just to much of a pussy to tell you then. The day I saw you cry over how bad Mar treated you. My heart broke. I hate to see you in pain and hurting. So that night I kissed you. And lemme tell you that kiss was the best feeling ever. I never thought I could feel that way. I feel that way every time I get to hold, kiss, and be near you. You have been my rock for so many years. I could never ever replace that feeling. I am so in love with you that's it's unbelievable. Whenever I look into your beautiful y/e/c eyes I see everything. I see our future and I feel my heart melt. You've been my happy place for so long and I wanna keep that. I love you so much . I wanna keep showing you how much I love and care for you for the rest of my life. So what I'm trying to say is. Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?
He opened the box in his hand and it had the ring my grandmother had. He knew how much I wanted to wear it when I got married.
I was in complete tears.
Y/N: yes yes yes yes yes.
I said while nodding vigorously.
He put the ring on my finger and stood up and grabbed my face and kissed me slowly and passionately.
I pulled away slightly chuckling and still crying.
Kairi: I love you.
Y/N: I love you more.
Mattia: FUCK YES MY BESTIE IS GETTING MARRIED.
Alejandro: OH YEAH. BACHELOR PARTY FUCK YEAH.

I love this