Fights ✨Mattia✨

"I DONT WANT ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU, HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT?" I screamed at my boyfriend who accused me of flirting with his best friend.

"I SAW THE WAY YOU LOOKED AT HIM. YOU WERE FLIRTING" he screamed back.

At this point I was done. I was beyond pissed. I wasn't even flirting with Alvaro, he asked me what my favorite animal was and I got excited when he showed me a picture of a monkey.

"He showed me a picture of a monkey, you know how much I love monkeys, I would never and I mean never flirt with anyone other than you" I was in the verge of tears.

"Im leaving, you can deal with your ego by yourself." I grabbed my keys

Mattia pulled my arm back and grab my throat lightly with his hand.

"You not going anywhere y/n, you know not to disobey daddy." he looked at me and his eyes where full of lust and anger.

"Mattia, no. Sex isn't gonna get you out of this. I'm tired of you not talking about our issues. You always resort to sex. Yes, the sex is amazing, but we are never gonna get anywhere in our relationship if you keep using sex as an escape from our problems" I looked at him in his eyes and he let go of me.

"Baby, I know. It's just... I'm scared of losing you. I feel like sex is the only way I know how to keep you. You deserve someone who knows more about what you like. You need someone who has a passion for cooking like you do. Or something who is so devoted to music it's funny. We don't go together and it scares me. I don't wanna lose you. I am so in love with you it's ridiculous. I can't imagine what my life would be without you in it. And when I saw you and Alvaro talking, I got jealous. I'm sorry baby" he said crying.

I never knew he felt like this.

"Yeah, we are complete opposites but opposites attract baby. You are my whole world. I would never leave you for somebody else. And no one can take me away form you. I don't want someone with the same interest as me. That's mad boring bro. Everything that your interested in makes me more attracted to you. I love seeing the way your eyes light up, when you play soccer or when you play video games. Especially when you play without your shirt on. Damn, turns me on at the sight. You are the only one I need and want in life. Baby, your stuck with me." I leaned up and gave him a long passionate kiss

I was his. He was mine. That's all I EVER needed in life.

"Thank you baby... but like can we still have sex tho? Your looking extremely hot right now and I wanna be in between them sexy ass thighs" he winked and I nodded. He picked me up and took us to our shared bedroom...
let's just say... I won't be walking for a couple of days.

—————————————————————
Heyyyyyyy guyssss... here's a lil sum sum...
Enjoy ❤️❤️