So What! ✨Mattia✨

a/n: based off of "So What" by Jxden (stream it for clear skin)

Mattia POV:
"These thoughts in my head take control"
All I can think about is her. The way she smiles, the way she scrunches up her nose when she gets confused, the way she is always talking about her dog. She loves dogs.
She's the reason I smile everyday. She's the only person who can make me smile like there's no tomorrow.
"But when I'm down I beg for more"
She's always cheering me up. When I'm sad or pissed off about something.
"And I've been thinking about you all night"
Some nights I stay up late thinking about how I can make her mine. How I can make her the happiest girl in the world.
"I don't wanna fight"
I hate it when her and I argue.  I can't think straight when she's mad at me.
M:"I don't care, he's gonna use you. He only wants you for your body"
Y/N: "tia, he's changed. He doesn't wanna pressure me into sex. Stop being so dramatic"
M: " when he breaks your heart don't come crying to me"
"All these other random girls wanna kill my vibe, yeah"
Yeah, I get girls all the time trying to hookup with me but, I don't want them. I want Y/N

A/N: so... this is my first story ever so... kinda trash anyway pt 2??