Cheated✨Mattia✨

In which Mattia gets caught cheating on y/n with her best friend.

Y/N POV:
Lately, I haven't been the best version of myself. My mom who was basically my best friend died. My dad is out drinking and hoeing around. So, I've been a little depressed and I've been ignoring everyone so I can focus on myself. I haven't even talked to my boyfriend. I just kinda ghosted. I haven't been going to school either.. So today I went to the mall and got Mattia some of his favorite things. I bought him a Thrasher hoodie, 3 shirts, a new phone case, and I bought a necklace with my name on it.
When I got back home, I put everything I got in a cute box and I wrote him a letter explaining everything. I left my house and headed to his.
When I got there I noticed a car in the drive way. But I ignored it and went into the house. I have a spare key. I got in and I heard moaning.
"He wouldn't cheat on me right?" The closer I got to his room the more I heard.. It was a mixture of his moans and a girls moans.. I slowly opened up his room door. I dropped my jaw and screamed
Y/N: WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.
my BOYFRIEND is fucking my BEST FRIEND
They both jumped off each other and quickly put clothes on.
M: baby this isn't what it looks like.
Kaylee(my best friend): don't lie to her mattia. You don't want her and you came running to me.
I walked up to Kaylee and punched the shit outta her.
Y/N: YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU PULL THIS SHIT.
I stoped hitting her and went up to mattia.
Y/N: Listen, what on earth did I fucking do to possibly cause you to cheat?. You know what. Here take the shit I bought you. I'm done.
I ran out of his house and went to mine. I ran into my room and cried.
Mattias POV:
Kaylee: let's finish what we started.
M: get the fuck out of my damn house.
And with that she left.
I picked up the box Y/N left and opened it.
I read the letter first
"Hey baby, I know I have been distant for a while and I wanna tell you why. My mom as you know died. And with that came with my dad drinking and abusing me. I know I should've told you when it first started but I didn't wanna out my issues on you. I haven't been doing that well in school either. My mental health is going down and I don't know how to stop it. But i just want you to know that I love you. Wait no. Im in love with you. Mattia you are the only reason why I'm still here. I know I haven't spoken to you in a while, so I bought you somethings to say sorry. Anyway I love you baby"
After I finish reading the letter, I look through the rest of the box. She got me hoodies, shirts, a phone case, and a necklace that had her name on it.
I fucking lost her.... and i don't know if I can get her back.