Cheated pt2

Mattia POV:
I can't believe I fucking lost her. I need to talk to her. She's my entire life. I can't function without her. I need to go to her. So I got up and grabbed my keys and my phone.
I really hope she forgives me...
I got to her house and knocked on the door.
She opened the door and her eyes were red and puffy.
M:baby..let me explain ok. I promise you, i didn't mean to hurt you. Just let me talk ok.
Y/n: I guess, come in.

Y/N POV:
He walked in my room and sat on the bed. He patted down a spot so I can sit beside him.
I walked over and sat down.
M: baby, listen. She doesn't mean anything to me. I swear. She came over because she was worried about you and haven't heard from you. So she asked me if I had heard from you. When I told her no. She started getting really touchy. She told me that she always had a crush on me but you ruined that. I asked her to leave but she didn't. She just kept touching me. Then outta nowhere she kissed me. I pushed her back and asked why she did it and she said because she can. Then she kissed me again. I don't know what I was thinking and one thing lead to another and she was on top of me and you walked in.
He stopped to take a deep breath.
Y/N: so you didn't purposely cheat on me..
M: no baby, I swear. It all happened so fast. I kinda ended up moaning your name.
He chuckled at the end.
M: but, I read the letter you wrote. Baby I am so sorry that you are going through this. You could've told me. I don't care if you didn't wanna put your problems on me. You've helped me with a lot of shit, it's only fair that I help you. Can I hold you?
I nodded. He put me on his lap and hugged me tight.
Y/N: I forgive you. I can't forget it though.
M:baby, imma try so hard to gain your trust back. I am so sorry that I did this to you.
I looked up at him and kissed him. He kissed back immediately.
I got my baby back