Group ✨🐝👑🥰all✨🐝👑🥰

"Bye babe" Mattia, Kairi, Alejandro, and Alvaro said. Then one by one they came and pecked my lips.

I know what your thinking. Why on earth are all 4 dudes calling me babe.

Well... we're kinda dating. Well I'm dating all of them.

They all had a crush on me. And I had a crush on them. So we decided that all of them can date me.

"Bye babes" I said.

They went off to work.

Is it hard to find time for each and every one of them? Yes, but I make it work.

We all live in the same house. And we have a schedule on which boy I'm with that day.

Monday: Mattia
Tuesday: Kairi
Wednesday: Alejandro
Thursday: Alvaro

And Friday- Sunday, we all try to do things together.

Since today was Friday, I've decided to have a movie night.

I went down to the movie room. And picked which movie I wanted to watch.

"Hmm, the Bee Movie.. classic." I said to myself.

I popped a bunch of popcorn and got some drinks ready.

I set up blankets and waited for the boys to get home.

"Y/N, we're home" they yelled.

"Movie room" I yelled back.

A couple minutes later, all of the boys came downstairs and walked in.

"Movie night?" Kairi asked as he came up to me and hugged me.

"Yes, and we're watching the bee movie" I smiled.

"That movie sucks y/n" mattia said as he sat down.

"It's my favorite tho" I said with a fake frown.

"I know baby, but it's boring. Can we watch something different?" Alvaro asked.

I frowned.

"I guess, what do yall wanna watch?" I asked.

"Let's watch a horror movie" Alejandro said.

"Ok, which one?" I asked.

I absolutely hate horror movies. But the boys love them. As long as their happy I'll be fine.

"Umm, how about insidious: the last key?" kairi asked.

"Yeah, we can watch that" I said as I got up to change the movie.

As the movie started I felt the urge to cry. So I got up and went to my room.

"Y/N?? Are you ok" Kairi asked as he knocked on my room door.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just have a really bad headache. Just go back and watch the movie." I said.

"Oh, ok. Well let us know if you need anything" he said as he walked away.

I just laid on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

I woke up and felt arms around me. I look around and all the boys are in my bed sleeping.

(This is how y'all were sleeping⬇️)

I look at my clock and it was 8 pm. I need to fix dinner. So I got up trying not to wake up any of the boys.

I went into the kitchen and fixed dinner.

Halfway done cooking, I hear my room door open and close, then I turn around and I see 4 very tried boys staring at me.

"Can I help y'all?" I asked while flipping the shrimp over. (Ur cooking, shrimp Alfredo btw)

they all walked over to me and gave me a group hug.

"Just know, that we love you. You do so much for us and we can't begin to thank you enough" mattia said as he kissed my cheek.

"I love y'all too" I smiled.

Even though, I gets tiring dating 4 dudes at a time. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

And plus, I get dick whenever i want so. It's a win.

—————————————————————
Anyone else but me wishes that they were y/n