Someone Like You 👑Kairi👑

A/N: based off of "Someone Like You" by Adele

Y/N POV:
"I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now"

It's been 4 years since Kairi and I broke up. I still think about him daily. I stayed in touch with Mattia through out all of this mess. He told me that Kai had gotten married to this girl named Olivia(random name I thought of). I don't know why I was surprised. Kai deserves to be happy.

"I heard that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you"

According to Mattia, Kai got a full ride scholarship to Duke so he can play soccer. His dream. I also heard that his wife Olivia is pregnant. Something I could never get.

"Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light"

I saw him. I saw the love of my life. He looked happier. He's gotten taller. I looked down and tried to avoid him at all cost but.. my clumsy ass bumped into him.
Y/N: "oh my god, I am so- Kai?"
K: "It's fine. H-Hey y/n"
His face was redder than an tomato. I always loved when he got shy and embarrassed. The faces he makes are so cute.

"I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited"

K: "wha- what are you doing in NC?"
Y/N: "oh, umm. I'm filming a movie down here"
That was only half of it. Yeah, I was filming a movie. But I was also trying to win him back

Kairi POV:
There she was. The one that got away. God, seeing her face literally brought back so many memories. She still scrunched her nose when she gets shy and embarrassed. My god she's gotten more beautiful than ever.
She said she was in town for a movie she was filming. It's nice to see that she living her dream. She's been staring in a lot of blockbuster movies. And of course I've seen them all. How could i not. She's so talented and beautiful. I miss her so much.

"But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face And that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over"
Y/N: "Kai, I miss you so much. I still love you"
K: "oh. I miss you too. I still lo-"
I got cut off by someone yelling my name.
Olivia: Riri, I found the- who's this?"
Oh shit.

A/N: Hehehehe