Long Distance pt2 ✨Mattia✨

I got way too invested in this so here's pt2

I got off the airplane and headed to baggage claim. When my phone dinged

Daddy🥵|
Hi baby, umm.. I can't come get you. You gonna have to call an Uber.
Loml🤗❤️|
Oh, that's fine. Umm. Just send me your address so I get an Uber there.
*seen*

That's strange, he was the one who wanted to pick me up.

I didn't wanna think too much about it. As I walked to the exit I see a big sign

"THE FUTURE Y/N POLIOBIO"

I started smiling really hard as I walked to the sign. Which was being held up by 5 different boys.

"Must be the rest of his friends" I mumbled to myself.

The closer I got I noticed someone

There he was... the love of my life. Looking for me. The moment he saw me he ran towards me.

I dropped all of my bags and ran towards him.

When we finally collided, he picked me up in his arms(my fat ass could never) and we both hugged each other like it was our last.

"I can't believe you're really here" he said.

"I can't believe it either" I pulled back from his embrace to get a good look at him.

Damn this man is hot.

"I know I'm hot" he smirked.

I blushed.

"Did I say that out loud" I asked

"Yes, princess. And if it's anything I think you are wayyy hotter than me" he winked.

I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him. He kissed back

As we pulled away to catch my breath. I noticed he was wearing a necklace with my name on it.

"I like you're necklace" I smirked.

"I like yours too" he said. But I didn't have a necklace on.

"What are you talking abo-" I was interrupt by the feeling of something coming around my neck.

I look and one of his friends put a necklace with Mattias name on me.

"Oh, that's Alvaro" mattia said.

"Well, thank you Alvaro." I said and Alvaro nodded.

Then someone smacked the back of Mattias head.

"Introduce the rest of us asshole" the tall one with a really big nose said.

"Oh shit, my bad" mattia said.

"This is Alejandro" he pointed to the curly head one.

"Robert" he pointed to the big nose one.

"Kairi" he pointed to the short one.

"Roshaun" he pointed to the one who lowkey looked like forzone from the incredibles with his blue and white jacket on.

"And you already know Alvaro" he pointed to Alvaro.

"Boys this is y/n. My beautiful sexy ass girlfriend" he said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Mattia, done bagged him a girl with flavor" Alejandro chuckled which made everyone laugh.

"A lot of flavor" Roshaun added ( we making y/n black bitches)

✨time skip✨

I've been staying at Mattias for about 2 and a half months now.

His parents love me. And so do his little brother.

The boys hang out with us a lot.

I don't mind it because they are hilarious asf

There is this one girl.. I think her name is Vic? I don't really know but all I know is that she use to date mattia, and now she wants him back but he's with me and she hates it (no hate to Vic.. well maybe a little hate🤗. I'm joking)

He told me not to worry about her. But I really don't care.

"Babe, you want something to eat im hungry" mattia asked.

"Not really." I said.

I never really have an appetite since I lost weight a year ago.

Mattia came and laid down on my chest.

I started to play with his hair.

"I'm happy your here, these past 2 and a half months have been the best ever" he said smiling.

He isn't lying, they have been the best.

He's showed me around town, we've went to the beach, he has spoiled me when we go to the mall even tho I tell him not to. He has been the literal best boyfriend ever.

"I know, I can't believe I'm here. But I leave in 2 weeks" I said slightly frowning.

I didn't want to think about me leaving. It made me sad that we had to go back to long distance. Since I lived in North Carolina and he lived in New Jersey.

"I know, but we just need to live in the moment" he said.

I leaned down to kiss him. The kiss turned into a make out session. Then into ✨seggs✨

✨time skip✨

It's the day I leave. And I'm in his shower crying because I have to leave.

"Babe, come one we're gonna be late" he said coming into the bathroom.

I step out the shower and got dressed while mattia brushes his teeth.

Once he gets done he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I don't want you to go" he said. Snuggling his head into my neck

"I don't wanna leave either" I said slightly tearing up.

When we got to the airport, we waited about five minutes then my flight was called

I got up and hugged the boys bye and went over to mattia.

"Promise me you won't cry when I walk away, because if you start crying I'll staring crying." I said slick laughing.

Mattia chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you princess, and I promise I won't cry. Call me as soon as you land baby. Ok" he said with tears in his eyes

Then he started crying, which made me cry.

So I pull out of the hug and kissed him.

"I love you way more baby. I'll call you when I land. I'm gonna miss you so much" I said.

"I'm gonna miss you way more" he said.

The final call for my flight was called and I went to get on.

I waved bye to the boys and I blew a kiss to mattia.

This is gonna hurt like a bitch

___________________________________
I got way to invested in this 😭