Hate✨Mattia✨

Mattia cheated on me 2 months ago. I went back to him.

I know, I'm stupid but I love him.

But... ever since then I can't look at him the same. Every time I look at him, I can only picture him pounding into another girl.

I was laying on our bed staring at the ceiling when Mattia walked in.

"Hey babe" mattia smiled. I turned my head to look at him.

"Hey mattia" I replied. His smile slowly formed into a frown

Every since I came back to him, I've been calling him mattia instead of tia or baby. Like I use to.

"You hate me" mattia came and sat on the bed.

I sat up and look at him. Not looking in his eyes.

"No I don't. What makes you think that?" I asked.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I lightly pushed his hand back.

"You don't call me tia or baby anymore. You can't stand to look at me. Or even be in the same room if we're not going to sleep" he explained.

He's not wrong but he's not right either.

I don't hate him. I'm just hurt still.

"Mattia, I don't hate you. I could never hate you. I'm still hurt" I said with tears threatening to come out of my eyes.

"I know. I'm hurt myself. I broke you. I broke our promise, and it hurts. You don't even let me touch you anymore. I know I fucked up. I know I did, but baby when you came back to me. I swore to myself to never ever do that again. I hurt me to see you cry. It still does. I need you to trust me again. Please baby. I need you to love me again" he cried.

"Baby, don't cry please. I'm sorry. I do love you. I swear it. I'm just scared that you'll cheat again. I do trust you. Your my everything. Why do you think I came back? I can't live without you. Baby you can hurt me a million times and it will still be you." I cried.

I reached over to him and hugged him. We both cried in each other's arms.

After we calmed down, we just laid down in bed and cuddled.

"I am so sorry babe" he apologized for the 800th time.

I looked up and kissed him. He kissed back of course.

"I love you baby" I said

"God, it feels good to hold you, kiss you, and hear you call me baby again" he said

I smiled. And we feel asleep

He might've hurt me... but his still the love of my life.

_____________________________________
Love this one... kinda cried writing it