best friends brother 🐝alejandro🐝

"Good thing my annoying brother isn't home" my best friend Rose said as we walked into her room

Her brother is the most annoyingly hot sexy idiot person you'll ever meet.

I'm completely in love with him.. mainly because my boyfriend but..

Rose doesn't know

"Yeah.. totally" I mumbled

We started doing Tiktoks and talking about random things.

Then we heard the front door open and foot steps coming up the stairs

"ROSEYYYYYYY IM HOMEEEE. MAKE ME A SANDWICH PLEA- oh hey y/n" he yelled as he walked into Roses' room.

I smiled. "Hi Alejandro"

"Go away idiot she doesn't like you now leave and make your own damn sandwich" Rose said as she pushed him out the door.

After a while my phone dinged

baby🤩:
Meet me in the bathroom
Read at 4:50 pm

"I gotta pee I'll be right back" I said getting up.

"Ok, you know where it is." Rose said too distracted on her phone

I walked out her room and walked to the bathroom.

I went in and saw him sitting in the counter

"Hey babe" he said opening his arms while I walked into them.

"Hi baby" I smiled.

We sat there and hugged for a while.

"When are we gonna tell her?" Ale asked looking down at me.

"Idk, I don't want to lose my best friend or do I want you to be on bad terms with you own sister" I shrugged

" I know baby, but we've been dating for almost a year we have to tell her" he said.

I mean he is right but I'm just scared.

I sighed.

"I guess we tell her later on today" I said looking up at him.

He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back.

Then the door opened

"REALLY? MY BROTHER?" Rose said.

I quickly removed myself away from Alejandro.

"Rose let me explain " I said.

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"You want me let you explain. But you've been lying to me behind my back. Your nothing but a slut. Our friendship is over. I cant believe you would even be with my own brother" she said.

I was in literal tears

"One, you have no room to be talking. When you fucked Mattia. MY BEST FRIEND. But you wanna be a hypocrite and get mad at y/n. No. Go on somewhere" Alejandro rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand and went to his room.

I laid done on his chest while he rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry baby, she's being a bitch" he whispered.

I nodded and went to sleep.

When I woke up. I got ready and walked downstairs.

"Uhh when are you gonna break up with that backstabbing whore?" Rose asked Alejandro.

"I'm not, stop being a bitch" he rolled his eyes.

I walked in the kitchen tired of hearing her damn mouth.

"One, I have no idea why you are literally so fucking mad at me for? Just because I'm in love with your brother. You should be the LAST one to have a damn opinion on our relationship when you literally have fucked MY brother. So please shut the hell up. And yeah I think it's best if we weren't friends anymore because all you were was fake" I rolled my eyes and grabbed Ales' hand and walked out the house.

"Damn, that was hot" he said

I laughed and kissed him
———————————————
Hehehe also, I am taking requests so lmk..