Children 👑Kairi👑

"Mom, be careful!" my oldest daughter Alannah yelled at me.

"Lannah, I'm making sandwiches it's not that hard" I chuckled.

I was only 8 months pregnant with my fifth child.

Kairi and I got married when we were 18. Young I know, but he was my world and the love of my life. He proposed the day of our high school graduation and I said yes. Obviously.

I got pregnant with our twin daughters Adriana and Alannah. Alannah was only older by 15 minutes but she acts like she's 15 years older.
Adri, looks more like Kairi than me. But she has my personality. Lannah on the other hand has my looks and Kairis attitude.

Then came Riley, she looks like a mixture of both Kairi and I, even though she ended up with my attitude and anger issues.

Then our youngest daughter Royalty. She was in Kairis opinion "the easy one" all of our other daughters had to voice an opinion on everything we told them. Royalty on the other hand just listened to what we told her.

Yes, Kairi and I had 4 daughters and one more kid on the way.

I told Kairi when I found out I was pregnant that I wanted to be surprised with the gender. And he agreed. So we didn't know if the baby was a boy or a girl. I wanted a boy. I think Kairi wanted one to but he would never say it.

I turned around to grab the plates for the sandwiches. And I felt water going down my leg. I looked down and my water broke.

"lannah, go get your father and tell him to hurry" I said trying not to freak out the ten year old.

She ran upstairs.

Not even two minutes later. Kai comes running down the stairs with Royalty on his hip,the hospital bag in his hand, Adri on the phone with Mattia telling him to get here as soon as possible. Alannah, was grabbing my shoes and Riley was waiting at the door for mattia who busted open the door.

"Is the baby coming?" Mattia screamed.

"Yes now watch my children while I go push this one out" I screamed.

Kairi handed Royalty to mattia and ran over to me. Picking me up and taking me to the car.

~
"YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU BASTARD" I screamed at Kairi in pain.

"I know baby, I'm so sorry. But it's gonna be worth it. I promise" he cried

"Why are you crying? Man up you pussy. You're not the one who's pushing a baby out of you. Omg my body is gonna be ruined" I cried

"It's not baby, your body will always be perfect." He says holding my hand.

"Ok you need to push now." The obgyn tells me.

"Ok baby on the count of three" kairi grabed my hand and took a breath

"Lemme lead Olaf " I said

"1"

"2"

"3"

I pushed. Then I heard crying.

"Congratulations, it's a boy"

I knew it.

"Omg, kai. I love you" I cried

"I love you more baby. I am so happy"

The doctors handed me the baby.

"Hi, baby boy. I'm your mommy. I love you so much." I cried kissing the top of his head.

I handed the baby to Kairi

"Hi, my prince. I'm your daddy. I am gonna spoil you. My only boy. Imma teach you so many things. I love you and you sisters so much." He cried

~
"Mommy, what's his name?" Riley asked.

"Kairi Samuel Cosentio jr" I said while looking at Kairi because he didn't know I was naming the baby after him.

"Babe, you didn't" he cried

"I did. I knew how much you wanted a boy. And after all he is the only boy and the last kid." I said

Kairi walked over to me with the baby in his hand. He leaned over and kissed me.

"I love you so much, babe. You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you for being the best wife ever and the best mother. Most importantly thank you for giving me five amazing children" he cried.

Great, now I'm in tears.

—————————————————————
Awwww 🥰 I wanna have Kairis babies🙈