20 | CHEATING

"so... jaemin, huh?"

jeno had just spent about an hour in jisung's dorm room the next day, explaining where he's been and why he was gone for so long. of course jeno had no excuse. he was gone without word, leaving both his phone and keys in his dorm room. but maybe he didn't need to be scolded by the light blue haired male about not having a valid reason to leave so suddenly.

what a way to add insult to injury.

it didn't help that jisung was just ranting to the other male about how his two roommates were also worried sick about him, so much to the point that renjun wouldn't even leave the room, afraid he might miss jeno's return. his comment only made the brown haired male feel more guilty about what he did, but on the bright side, in the end, jisung did agree with the other that his leave was necessary, to a certain extent.

so now here they were, talking about jeno's newfound feelings for the other brown haired male, who left around the same time as jeno to go to the mall and buy more clothes (not like he already had enough). it took the light blue haired male aback at first, not expecting for something like this to happen.

but the initial shock didn't last long since he was already used to having this kind of conversation with the three boys who shared a room.

"yeah..." the dreaminess heard in jeno's voice was enough to make jisung gag, but he kept it to himself for his friend's sake. it was hard for the brown haired male recently; the owner of the dorm room didn't want to risk him taking his reaction the wrong way.

"i mean... renjun is perfect in my eyes (all of our eyes). he's everything i would ever want, and jaemin is nothing compared to renjun, yet i feel so strange and bubbly around him."

jisung couldn't contain himself anymore. seeing his friend acting like a lovestruck character in a novel was a new side of the brown haired male that the other had seen, and honestly, he wished he never saw it. "ueck. you're so weird when you're in love. i guess its really true that love changes people."

a nod was jeno's response to the light blue haired male's statement before he continued to talk. "but there's only one thing i'm concerned about."

a moment of silence unknowingly fell between the two boys, jisung waiting for jeno to continue and jeno waiting for nothing. it was an unintentional silence, but to the light blue haired male, it felt as if the other was waiting for him to ask.

"concerned with...?"

seeing the brown haired male turn to look at the owner of the room showed that he had ended up blanking off into space, forgetting about the conversation he was currently having with his friend. "it was really hard for me to accept the fact that i like both of them, but i can't help but feel like i'm cheating."

a sigh escaped from jisung. he was just becoming a broken record to his friends. "first of all, it's not cheating. renjun hyung is aware about you liking both him and jaemin, and by the looks of it, he didn't seem bothered by it. plus, it's not like you're in a relationship with one of them at the moment. it's not wrong to like both."

taking a quick pause there, the light blue haired male looked to see if he had jeno's full attention, since he really didn't want to repeat everything he's about to say, before continuing on. "second, obviously you haven't heard about polyamory. guanheng hyung strangely knows a lot about that, so if you're ever curious, just go to him."

"poly... amory? what is that? like a relationship with more than one person?" the brown haired male asked, using his context clues and the topic they are currently talking about to unknowingly say the essential definition of polyamory.